Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 30, 2010
I'm a big fan of these guys, and as such have purchased several of their CD's.
This one is a "bulls-eye." It hits the target with lots of their biggest hits.
on July 13, 2011
I've been listening to Newsboys on the radio ever since "Shine" came out, and I've loved them. However, until now I've never bought an album (I have "Devotion," but that was a gift.) I wanted to HAVE all of my favorite songs from them, and not have to rely on the radio to hear them. This album is AWESOME!!!!!!!

The best 24 songs of Newsboys. From "Shine" to "Wherever We Go," this album encompasses the Ultimate of the original Newsboys. It comes with two discs, each 12 songs long. I love this album, and highly recommend it to anyone who didn't invest in their albums, or who's just taking a peek at what Newsboys has done so far.
on February 1, 2010
If you can only buy one Christian praise CD, this would be the one to buy.
on January 19, 2013
I had previously purchased this on CD, but am just now moving into the MP3 age. What can I say? The Newsboys were my first Christian band and now, all these years later, they are still my favorite, along with Peter Furler, former lead singer, now on his own.

This album is a start to finish jam session of much of the Newsboys awesome work. If you're not moving as you listen, check your pulse. I am moved spiritually by many types of music--from the now deceased Red Foley, Tennessee Ernie Ford, to Greater Vision, to Mark Schultz, to amazing groups like the Newsboys.

Every single song is a keeper. One of my sentimental favorites is Breakfast. The Newsboys have a great gift that "Shine"s through in each song on this album. You can't miss.
on July 6, 2014
When the toast has burned and all the milk has turned...I LOVE this collection. If you have heard the songs, but haven't look at the lyrics, you're missing out! I highly recommend looking up the lyrics, especially to Breakfast. My nephew started singing that song when he was in Elementary School and he actually got most of his friends to listen to...Christian music (gasp) when they otherwise would never have done so. Awesome, very inspired collection of songs!
on June 26, 2014
Good Version of the Newsboys, of course there is no bad version of the Newsboys. This 24 song cd shows creative songwriting with very good vocals and harmonies (with positive Christian lyrics). Also imaginative hooks and playing with their rock sound, at times I am reminded of The Easybeats, Bee Gees and The Beatles. Their song Shine is a Classic and so is this cd
on June 24, 2014
if you want to dance, shake your booty or plain old exercise while you
celebtrate your faith - this is an ideal CD - the very best - so happy and contagious
nothing like the newsboys original group
on November 26, 2009
Their new 2009 CD is Awesome. The messages they give you in the lyric's are fantastic, if you enjoy good CHRISTian music, you should purchase this cd and listen to it daily. All their music has some type of messages in them and Peter Furler along with the other guys in the group, and other musical writers do a excellent job with the music and presentation. If you purchase any of their CD's, you won't be Sorry... And if you get a chance, go see them in person and you will know why they are such a popular group for over 20+ years now.
on May 10, 2013
Enjoyed this music in the early 2000's but have been through some valleys in recent years. Coming out of the fog and back to His glory. Loving this again. I've missed it! It's fun and a blessing to listen to. Planning to "re-introduce"
this and DC Talk to my 21-year old and 19-year old sons on vacation this summer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2009
This is a fabulous compilation of The Newboys' greatest hits. There are SO many wonderful songs (happily, all of my favorites are included here)! They are my favorite Christian music group, and my husband and I were blessed to attend one of their concerts this past summer. There is something so uplifting AND spiritually inspiring about their music; it is always a delight to listen to their songs! I would highly recommend this CD to others.