Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on April 13, 2014
I have suffered from chronic BV for almost 5 years now and have tried almost everything. I tried the vag gels, the antibiotics, the folic acids, the vit cs, the hebiclens douches and other types of probiotics but I have been taking this one for 4 days and I am shocked at the results. everything is cleared and gone plus i have IBS and I noticed a massive improvement. My upmost recommendation for any women with or without issues.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
I have suffered from chronic yeast infections for years. Diflucan only masks the problem, monistat makes it worse amd tea tree oil tampons nearly burned me! Countless gyn visits yielded no results. Out of desperation, I quit drinking all alcohol and started using this product. It saved me from constant pain, irritation and depression. Candida all but ruined my sex life and my sanity for a long time. Ladies I HIGHLY recommend this product, but again cut out ALL alcohol and most sugar. (Moderation) I am yeast free now after having a chronic YI for 2 years. There can be some minor side effects (frequent urination, gas, mild burning) at first while your body balances out the PH but its so worth it. After a couple of weeks you'll be feeling great. Say goodbye to diflucan and hello to your new sex life! Good luck!
on January 7, 2014
I have tried several of the Renew Life probiotics over the years and this version for women is my fave. It helps regulate my gut and seems to also provide some immune boost (I don't get upper respiratory infections anymore, for instance). And yeast infections are now a thing of the past.

And I think the packaging for this product is the best, better than the loose versions in the bottles. For instance, I've tried the senior version in the bottle and Flora-Guard in another bottle, and they haven't worked very well, so I've come to the conclusion that it might be the blister packs that keep everything much fresher. With each capsule individually wrapped, maybe the bacteria stay more active?

In any case, this is one of their best, IMHO. Very high bacteria count, fresh, effective, super tiny capsule, and they are very convenient to travel with.
on July 24, 2013
I had inflammation, itchiness and extra discharge following a period. My doctor would not prescribe ant antibiotics for my symptoms because I did not have bacterial vaginosis or an yeast infection. I was only advised to take probiotics. I tried the Ultimate Flora geared towards vaginal and urinary tract health after reading some shared experiences on the Internet, and immediately felt better the next day.
on May 25, 2015
I was suffering from chronic yeast infections (I mean chronic as in every other month or sometimes every month) always a week before my period. Several doctors were unable to help except to write prescriptions for Diflucan and tell me it was hormonal due to the infections always occurring the same week of the month. One doctor even prescribed Premarin cream (which is given to menopausal women who lack estrogen). I am a 36 year old woman and no where near menopause! For about two years, Monistat was a regular item in my grocery cart. I was frustrated and upset by the constant need to use creams and prescriptions. My OB was ready to send me to a special doctor at a nearby university hospital when I decided to try these. I have been on them for 5 months and have not had one yeast infection since I started using them! I truly cannot believe how quickly these probiotics helped me! I am so grateful to have this product! I want to scream it from the mountains so that all women who are suffering from yeast issues can have a cure. Great product and still cheaper than buying Monistat every month, too!
on February 17, 2014
This is a great product. It works. How do I know? I was tested and diagnosed with gut dysbiosis. The results showed that I had some pathogenic bacteria overgrowth and a Candida overgrowth. For other health reasons, I had happened to have been on a refined-sugar elimination diet for about six months before I went to the doctors because I was feeling so badly (mood swings, anger, fatigue, bloating, weight gain) Note: I still ate fruit, but no breads, pastas, white potato products, white flour, or sugar-sweets of any kind. I did use Stevia. Under the advice of this doctor, I then added ultimate flora daily. After 2 months (now 8 months refined-sugar-free) I was retested and found that my good gut bacteria which was very low, came right up to where it should be. Also, my stool test showed very low levels of Candida. The doctor said whatever you took worked to bring balance back to my gut! Ultimate Flora is what I took. She did say that I should mix it up every once in a while and take different brands to get exposed to different strains. But so far so good. So if you are concerned that these probiotics may not work, i had the tests done to show they definitely do!

As a side, I started eating sugar again after being sugar-free for about 10 months, and I did fine with adding some sugar back in until recently. It was birthday season in our family which means there was b-day cake in the house for almost a month straight. I indulged a bit too much and had the old Candida symptoms starting again. The worst being SUGAR CRAVINGS (I'm talking' can't focus on anything but getting the next sweet, much like an addict!) And I was starting to feel a UTI coming on. Well, I went out and bought Renew Life Vaginal Support 50 billion and my cravings were GONE after only 2 doses! I looked at the birthday cake that was still left and though "I couldn't care less." Talk about night and day! If I could have only one supplemental product for the rest of my life it would be probiotics!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
Have been using this for a while now...better than having to eat yogurt for pill in the am and you're done!
on May 24, 2014
This product lives up to its name as a Women's balancing supplement. The product greatly reduces my IBS and intestinal problems.
on March 23, 2015
I was desperate to find a solution to the horrible fish smell. I went to doctor, no bacterial infections, no health issues. I tried eating yogurt, inserting it, sitting in tub with apple cider solution, using ph balancing gels and even changing the soaps I used. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING helped. I decided to give these pills a chance to see if a probiotic that promoted vaginal health would make a difference; I had nothing to lose at this point. I am so glad I tried this. The problem disappeared within two days of using, now I am in my second week and still no smell even though I missed a couple of days! I noticed it did get my stomach bubbling LOL I guess from the bacterias it introduces into your system but its a small price to pay for the results. I would definitely recommend, I can't even describe how happy I am now after going through that frustration!
on February 27, 2014
My doctor recommended I start taking probiotics to combat yeast problems and colon issues. As long as I'm on probiotics I don't seem to have as many problems. I highly recommend this particular brand as it's easy to swallow, packaged carefully and stores well.