Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 21, 2016
For everyone saying this does not work did not do something right honestly I or my husband didn't have time to follow directions correctly I drank a gallon of water the night before one cap of vinegar woke up drank a 15 oz glass of water immediately chugged detox drink filled detox bottle up with water drank that and continued drinking water after that peed three times and failed at home drug test for thc before leaving to the lab waiting and hour before leaving peed and passed both of us numbers were a little off I was told probably because of all the water but we passed mind you I weigh 210 and smoked heavily until five days before my drug test
on February 3, 2015
It did work for me but I would never trust anything like this without testing myself at home first! It costs about $25 for the detox and another $18 for the urine test but its totally worth it to be able to know your results BEFORE the people that matter do!! GOOD LUCK and TEST YOURSELF FIRST...FO SHO!
on February 7, 2014
I've used it several times, and it works IF you follow instructions carefully (i.e. don't take in any "toxins" for AT LEAST 2 days before you use this for best chances of success). Drink lots of water with it and use it at the right time for when you need it. Remember that it isn't actually meant to fully "clean out" your system (that takes time), but if you use this right you have a brief window of opportunity for when you're interviewing for a job, etc. So time how you use this with that in mind. Hope this advice helps!
on January 9, 2015
Works like a charm! Just make sure you don't drink very much water the day off the test or it might show up deluted..and pee twice in the first hour and before your test hold it as long as you can, then when peeing in the cup fill it up mid stream
on October 21, 2014
This product works, just make sure you don't have any toxins in your body few days prior and you'll be good. Also no fatty foods the night before and u cannot eat anything while taking it. Also drink lots of water.
on September 8, 2014
Works every time.
on March 13, 2015
Great product and service.
on February 1, 2016
Stop! Don't waste your money! After being clean for 20 days, I was extremely disappointed that I still tested positive after using Ultimate Gold as directed. This bogus product is targeted to be sold to desperate people. Find another way.
on June 15, 2015
Didn't work took 1 out of 2 so far. Took it as directed, stayed away from toxin 3 days prior. The taste was okay and it felt very acidic going down, almost gave me heart burn. Wasn't as watery as everyone says this was thicker than water to say the least. Tested about 10 times over 3 hours all came up positive! Also make sure to buy at home test strips when ordering any detox drink! Its better to know before you go!

Just t clarify I was a consistent smoker (2-5+ times a day) for the last month and an occasional smoker (1-8 times a month) prior to that for the last 2 years. I'm 5'8' and weigh 185 lbs with minimal daily activity as I used to work a desk job. I had not smoked in 6 days prior to trying this drink, but it had worked in the past and I was probably close to clean then. I also do not drink much for fluids, but when I do its water, tea or sweet tea 16oz+ a day and my diet isn't always the healthiest but I've stopped eating fast food everyday and I have 2-3 meals a day.

I used the following instructions when trying this.

1. Follow these instructions carefully.
2. Drink only one 16oz glass of water one hour before drinking Ultimate Gold.
3. Shake Well.
4. Drink entire contents of bottle in a timely manner (quickly).
5. 15 minutes after drinking Ultimate Gold refill bottle and drink.
6. Urinate 2-3 times in the first hour.
7. After 45 minutes you will be clean for 4-5 hours! Enhancing Ultimate Gold Effectiveness The followig will help Ultimate Gold be as effective as possible to energize the detoxification process.

I recommend ordering from http://www.quickfixurine.com/ a bottle of synthetic urine as a fail safe. Just make sure to wear a baggy shirt/clothing so you can stuff into underwear, bra or pants to where the bottle will not bulge through as long as they do not frisk you or monitor you when you pee.

I will be trying the second bottle when I actually have an interview for a job as I just moved to another state and wanted to see if it would work. I'm also abstaining from using until I find new employment.
on May 21, 2016
I used no toxins for 5 days. Followed directions to the T. Used a at home drug test and still tested positive! Good thing I checked before my actual drug test! Don't buy. Waste of money!!