5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising
Felt like I was taking a college course. It was fantastic! Most of the time you are lucky to get one or two things from a self help book. This book had at least 10 points per chapter that were helpful. A must read for those who want to advertise on Facebook!
Published on November 7, 2011 by Stephanie

3.0 out of 5 stars Was Hoping For More
I purchased this book with the hopes that I would be able to utilize it to formulate an at least mildly successful Facebook Ad campaign. Sadly, that hasn't come close to happening. This book had tons of useful information but none of It has panned out as of yet.
Published on August 19, 2012 by CoachDonnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising, November 7, 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 600 Million Customers in 10 Minutes (Ultimate Series) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast track to social media success, October 29, 2011
Ted E (Lincoln, NE United States) - See all my reviews
I'm no stranger to Facebook, but I didn't quite know the subtleties of how to go about advertising there for my business. The advice in this book is golden.

If you're starting from scratch, I don't know how much the book will help, but if you're already a FB participant, you'll get insight into carrying your advertising to the next level, let alone avoid squandering money on wild goose chases. My advice, if you are new to FB, get your fingers dirty first for a few weeks personally, and then take the tips from the book and exploit this incredible new opportunity for social media marketing. These are invaluable insights and ways to avoid very simple mistakes.

Facebook advertising has proven relatively cheap for my music retail business compared to less potent traditional media (Yellow Pages, TV, Radio, Newspaper).

I'd recommend this book to everybody but my competitors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Books Are a Must, November 15, 2011
Chris Cardell (Rancho Santa Fe, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Some books are a 'must' and if you intend to go anywhere near Facebook Advertising, this is definitely a must. It's my experience that the difference between wealthy business owners and poor ones, is the rich ones find two or three areas to get really, really good at. They then dominate the market in that area. Google Adwords was one of those areas. Facebook Advertising is clearly the next. This book will show you how to master it at a very high level - but it does it in a simple and easy to understand way. The opportunities for small, local businesses to profit from Facebook are outlined here in ways that could be transformative for you. The opportunities for large, national and international businesses to profit are explained in ways that make the low price of this book virtually criminal. And that's the only problem with the book - the price doesn't reflect tha value - but that's the authors' problem not yours. I have no doubt that several very smart people will buy this book and end up very, very wealthy as a result. Make sure you're smart enough to be one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THIS BOOK !!!, December 3, 2011
I knew nothing about Facebook advertising until I bought this book. The authors gave me a quick and easy understanding of how it all works. I had ads running and successful within days after. As a former salesman...for 20 years.... look no further. It's an easy read and will change the way you do business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read this Book unless you Truly Want to Make Money with Facebook Advertising, December 3, 2011
John (Katy, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I've gone through this book, marked and re-marked specific passages that are beginning to give me a handle on this Facebook opportunity. Personally, I hate Facebook, I consider it a time vampire and, as far as advertising, based on what I have done in the past, it's nothing but a black hole that sucks money and gives me nothing in return.
But, as I am going through this book I must admit that I can see why I have failed to make Facebook work for my business and what I need to do to begin to test specific strategies and campaigns in such a way that I'm not throwing money blindly at this advertising medium and can more clearly identify and better serve my prospective clients.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative read - still relavant, July 21, 2012
I honestly believe that Facebook advertising is far better than any other ad platform such as Adsense and Yahoo! ads. I've used Facebook ads a couple of times before I read this book and a couple of time since I read this book, my ads were clicked 60% more after reading this book and fully understanding the system behind Facebook ads. If I was sceptical I would say that my ads improved because of my own experience however that would be lying because this book helped me much more than I like to admit. A followed a few of the ideas in this book and I instantly saw a marked improvement for my live campaigns.
Although I must admit I was somewhat suprised the book is still relevant considering how fast Facebook changes nowadays but no, most was still relevant and useful information. If the book was published Today it would be called how to access 100 billion customers because FB now have more traffic than Google in the US.
The book has helped me focus on Facebook and use it as a reliable source of traffic to my websites. I recently signed up to a Facebook training series called FB Traffic Engine [...] which taught me the social free traffic sources on Facebook so combine that with this book and I now feel unstoppable. I'm getting results I wouldn't have dreamed of a year ago and I've even had to upgrade my server too. Plus, whats even better, because my traffic has increased so much, my natural organic search rankings in Google have gone through the roof. I'm now No.1 for many high traffic keyworks.

I highly recommend this book - along with the [...] training series for a complete Facebook traffic strategy.

4.0 out of 5 stars great Book, Amazing tips!, February 14, 2012
This guide is a great book to learn the best practices to adverstise on Facebook! I`ve read in one week, the autors show a large experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction and overview, January 1, 2012
This is a great starting point for using Facebook paid advertising. This is not a begining book on marketing. It is for people that already understand direct response online marketing. If you know how and why to set up a landing or squeeze page and want to improve conversion and drive paid traffic to it, this is the perfect place to start. If you don't know what I am talking about here, start somewhere else first to get the basics, and then get this book to learn the details of Facebook Ads.

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY AWESOME, November 28, 2011
Perry! You're awesome.

I loved the book. Devoured it in a weekend and I am having a lot of fun putting in place the things you talk about.

To anyone looking, buy it. It's worth 100 times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!, May 9, 2013
One of the best books I've read, with clear and concise examples to manage outstanding advertising campaigns in facebook. Some of the language the author uses is funny and it helps a lot to remember learned concepts. Recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›