5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipe book
I am extremely impressed by this book. First of all, it is huge, there are enough ideas in here to feed me for a year. Also, the diversity of ideas is tremendous--veggie dishes, meat and desserts. The pictures are mouthwatering.
Published 8 months ago by Alissa Douglas

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for picky eaters
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer Sicurella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipe book, November 27, 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook: More Than 200 Perfect-Every-Time Recipes for Making Panini - and Lots of Other Things - on Your Panini Press or Other Countertop Grill (Paperback)
As a beginner panini maker (I even followed Kathy's advice about what panini maker to buy), I found this book simple to follow and my creations came out great. I will be buying it for several cooks in my life this holiday season.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could eat a panino every day and be happy, December 8, 2013
I love sandwiches and when they're hot, I love them even more so it stands to reason that this cookbook is perfect for me. I have a non-electric panini press and have enjoyed it for years rarely stepping out of the happy rut I was in with ingredients. This cookbook has helped change that providing flavor combos I'd never have thought of that are delicious (hello grilled shrimp, mango and avocado with pepper jelly & monterey jack!). An unexpected perk to this cookbook are the recipes for aiolis, vinaigrettes, pestos, and other condiments that make your panini (or anything else you want to enjoy them with) taste great. And if it's something other than tasty ingredients sandwiched between bread you're in the mood for, there are recipes to use your panini press to grill ahi for salad, grill tomatillos to make guacamole, or even homemade cones for ice cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!!!, November 14, 2013
This is the best book for paninis. It has made my panini grill an appliance I use almost every day. We love the sandwiches in this book and all the other great ideas too. The French Toast is my husband's favorite, I make it 2-3 times a week. I use this book a lot it's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my panini maker a staple appliance, September 17, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It has been all paninis all the time in our house since I got this book. We had the panini maker for awhile and I tried to copy paninis I had in restaurants but they never came out as intended. This book teaches you how to pick the ingredients, and how to put them together in a simple way that tastes great. It shows you how to use the panini maker for every meal, dessert included which is amazing.

The recipes are very simple, some using leftovers! There are usually only a few ingredients and they are easy to find, yet when you throw them together on your press it comes out tasting amazing. There really is something for everyone in this book. The stand out is the sauces and spreads. When combined with the store bought ingredients it takes these sandwiches over the top.

A great book for gifting as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panini Press Cookbook, November 5, 2013
This is a great Panini Cookbook.....Love the recipes..... I've loaned it out and others now are wanting to get one...

5.0 out of 5 stars Panini Me, Please, October 17, 2013
Single subject cookbooks are dubious at best, they're either paper thin pushouts generated for a quick dollar by the publisher, or they're epic tomes that shut down the subject for the next few decades based on the fact that they're co complete, so informative, and so replete with innovative recipes that are as convivial as they are engaging that there is no need for another book to be written about the subject.

This is the latter (obviously).

No matter what you have in your pantry, Strahs prepares and educates you on the art of the panini. More than that, she teaches food pairings, balancing flavor, and introduces new methods and techniques. She pushes the boundaries of a simple panini press and brings new life to a what was once though a single use device.

A must have for the cookbook library.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for picky eaters, September 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love my panini press and am constantly on the lookout for new recipes to use with it. We eat a huge variety of food around here and I figured with over 200 recipes, this cookbook would be used frequently. Not so. With 4 kids and a husband with a palate slightly less adventurous than my own, we found a total of 6 recipes that would work for us (Pulled BBQ Chicken Panini, Chicken Bacon Melt Panini, Smoked Turkey Panini with Asiago Tomato & Avocado, Bacon Cheddar and Tomato Panini, California Steak Panini, and Bacon Breakfast Panini).

The majority of the recipes in this cookbook were too "fancy" for us, for lack of a better term. Figs, brie, goat cheese, arugula, liverwurst, and other ingredients were used that my family wouldn't consider touching. Lots of recipes for sandwiches that had both meat and fruit on them, a combination I personally don't understand.

This was a nice cookbook, but one that isn't going to get much use in a family kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific and tasty recipes, May 20, 2014
PearlWhite (Larchmont, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Kathy Strahs has put together a book of terrific and tasty recipes that are very easy to follow. Her imaginative takes on the art of panini making are wonderful and her different uses for the panini press are really inspired. So happy I bought this useful and fun cookbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, May 16, 2014
I have tried several recipes out of this book and I've really enjoyed the new ideas for using my panini press! We've also used several on the grill and stovetop. Favorites include the Caprese Panini, Sweet and Smoky Pork Medallions, Sunbutter and banana panini and the marinated portabellos. Lots of great ideas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Recipes, May 3, 2014
I'm more of a novice when it comes to preparing meals, sandwiches, desserts, and more. But that doesn't mean I don't give it things a try if they look good to eat and nutritious. I like paninis. So much, that I decided to purchase a panini press. After that, I purchased "The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook." I found the book easy to understand and the preparation of paninis simple to make. I also make variations of the sandwiches, adding or deleting ingredients, depending on my taste. This is a cookbook I believe most people will like when they're wanting surefire recipes for paninis.

Rate and Discover Movies