4.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, missing cases
Published on June 16, 2010 by Cat Angel

This is the third time I've purchased this particular bundle of 24 Energizer Ultimate Photo Lithium AA batteries. The price is very competitive, and the batteries are fresh and functional, if slow to arrive (it's taken two weeks from order to delivery).

Published on January 23, 2011 by Francis Zera

4.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, missing cases, June 16, 2010
This review is from: AA Ultimate Photo Lithium Battery 24 Battery Bundle (Electronics)
Energizer Lithium is the only battery I use in my digital camera. Lasts longer than others and is worry free. This bundle is a good deal for the dollar, and the selling point for me was the battery cases I saw in the picture. I scrolled down to find out what they were, and the 5th bullet point said: "includes 2 cases to hold your batteries. Each case holds 8 batteries." Great! I can always use battery cases. The box of batteries arrived in exceptional time, 6 cards of 4 each. I looked again, but no cases for my batteries. So I contacted the seller (MTA Trading). Essentially I was told it was Amazon's fault, and that if I looked at this other link I would see a disclaimer saying the item being sold is the batteries only with NO cases. So, if all you want are the 24 batteries, this is still a good deal. If you want the cases, order them separately. And always check the details to make sure there are no disclaimers hiding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got the correct battery for my digital camera!, April 25, 2010
AvgMom2 (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I decided to get these Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries for my Canon PowerShot digital camera instead of the readily available Duracell Ultra Advanced AA batteries. I was tired of changing the batteries, even though the "battery" indicator showed that it still had power, but the "camera" indicator said otherwise. These 24 lithium batteries came as 6 four packs, but did not include the plastic cases as advertised. A quick phone call to the seller (MZ Photo) rectified this problem. I got three cases the next day. (Each case can only hold FOUR AA batteries, not EIGHT as stated on the website.) Hopefully with these new batteries, I won't need to change as much. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thanks, Amazon.com!

6/21/10 - I just returned from two weeks in Greece and Italy and I took TONS of pictues, but I only needed to change my camera batteries 3X (6 batteries in all.) No more carrying bag full of AA batteries (ultra or not.) All I needed was Lithium batteries!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great batteries, but extras described aren't really included, January 23, 2011

Rechargeable batteries can be nice, but they don't hold a charge for very long, especially in high-discharge devices such as camera-mounted strobe units. These lithium cells are far more practical for heavy usage.

The only thing keeping me from giving this bundle a five-star review is that the item description shows that accessories are included with the batteries--the bundle used to include a pair of reusable battery cases, now it's a little keychain flashlight--but of the three orders I've placed for this particular item over the past six months, only one of them actually included the accessory items, and I'm unable to find the disclaimer to the contrary that was mentioned by an earlier reviewer.

This listing simply needs to be corrected such that it provides an accurate description of what purchasers will, and will not, receive for their money.

Candidly, I don't even want the flashlight that's pictured, I'm just endlessly annoyed by false advertising. I'd much prefer a reduction in shipping costs to a cheap promotional item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best batteries at the best price, January 27, 2010
There's not too much to say, I use these in my DSLR and in my handheld gps. I was messing with rechargeables but those eventually stop charging and need to be replaced, even with a high quality conditioning charger. Decided I wanted to find a as many Lithium's as I could at the best price and this was it. Electronic equipment lasts forever with these battery's in, and I only have to bring one spare set for my camera on extended backpacking trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you need the best, August 12, 2010
If you are using the latest, high-tech micro video cameras or other audio-visual equipment, these are the only batteries to use. The latest generation of micro video cameras requires a power source that will maintain its power level and not gradually deteriorate/decrease until the charge drops below the minimum required. These are the only batteries on the market that will fully satisfy this requirement. The difference between the old Duracell "copper tops" and these was like night and day when I switched batteries in my Tachyon micro helmet cams. You won't believe it until you try it. 'Nuff said?

3.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, August 24, 2011
I finally got my batteries, and they seem to be working ok. I don't have a meter to test their charge, and hopefully, nothing will be draining the batteries any time soon. So, it's hard to rate the quality. They come in an unmarked box with a printed energizer label pasted on, so not exactly factory packaged. The batteries seem legit though.
My biggest complaint is that when they got sent to the wrong address, it was impossible to rectify. They said since it was marked delivered, they best they would do is file a case with the USPS, after much hassle they flat out refused to reimburse or resend the package. Luckily in the end it was an old neighbor where they delivered them to, so I was able to recoup my purchase at my expense for further shipping.
In the end, the batteries could be good, but there's no guarantee, and customer service is really lacking.
-K

4.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, great price, January 7, 2010
Love the batteries, really love the price. Mine did not come with the battery cases shown in the picture, but that is not a problem considering how they are packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last 3-5x longer in digital camers than regular alkalines, December 13, 2010
We bought these because our digital camera went through batteries like kindergarten goes through kleenex. These cost about 3x what normal alkalline batteries cost, but they have consistently lasted 3-5 times as long even with heavy flash use. This means you don't have to carry handfuls of extra batteries with you, just 1 set. We're almost to the end of our pack, and will order more before Christmas. If you use a digital camera or video recorder, these are excellent. For normal stuff, stick with alkalines.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulk packaging, otherwise working fine, December 19, 2012
J. Smith (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these batteries because they were about a dollar cheaper per battery than at my local -mart store. I was worried about these initially when they arrived in bulk packaging, a small cardboard box (see pics.)

Short version, these batteries are very similar to ones that I bought at a local store. Seem to be real Energizers Ultimate Lithiums, haven't had any problems yet. Deducted one star due to packaging not matching what is advertised/shown.

Longer version, I pulled all of the batteries out and checked to see if they were cheap counterfeits, but they seem to be good quality. The weight is roughly the same as other Energizer lithium batteries. Age is unknown, but shouldn't be a problem as lithiums supposedly have a shelf life of up to 15 years, according to Energizer ([...]).

My next step was to use a multi-meter to check the stored charge. All batteries measured within .02 volts of 1.81V initial peak. I haven't ran a series test on them to see if they are truly a higher mAh capacity, but I haven't had reason to suspect these batteries yet.

If I experience any issues I will come back and update.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good. Packaging not as pictured, December 5, 2012
I received them in 12 packs not individual 4 packs as pictured. Which is not a big deal. The dates are relativity new so the products are recent.