4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat helpful.
Being on a constant search to educate myself about the publishing and promoting industry, I purchased this e-book.
I found it to have some good tips about writing press releases, however, it seemed more geared towards products and not novels. But, like all things, I took what I could from it and learned a bit.

Author of:
Given Away: A Sicilian...
Published 13 months ago by Marianna Randazzo

1.0 out of 5 stars The Title is Wrong
I wanted 50 templates for press releases, as in examples of press releases. I didn't get that. Instead, I got 50 topics for press release.
Published 21 months ago by Robert Lorimor

1.0 out of 5 stars The Title is Wrong, December 2, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars The book is NOT something as its title indicates, June 24, 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Press Release Swipe File: 50 Templates That You Can Use to Get Your Business Media Exposure Today (Paperback)
The templates included with the book are helpful somehow. However I don't think they can be used for serious press release. For example, "How to Make Money Online" - it can never be a good headline for press releases in the eyes of journalists. The templates (or swipe files as called in the book) are more suitable for blogs or web pages.

1.0 out of 5 stars click to another book, January 16, 2012
This was a rip off! It's not useful at all and not well written. Save your $9.95, I'm kicking myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money & Buy A Copy Writing Book, September 7, 2013
Pete is an amazing business person and marketer but missed the mark on this book. The Ultimate Press Release Swipe File....looks like was written by an outsourcer. Realistically press releases tell a story and create curiosity. At best the templates give you some basic headline formula. I felt the templates were worthless. You would be better off buying a Copywriting book and a book on how to tell stories. There was no mention of proper structure, summaries, quotes or how to write a compelling about section which sites like PRweb.com ask you to provide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat helpful., August 21, 2013

Author of:
Given Away: A Sicilian Upbringing print

Given Away, A Sicilian Upbringing Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise from the small business owner, July 2, 2011
Length:: 1:28 Mins

I love this book so much I even made a video. Pete Williams and the Ultimate Press Release Swipe file saved me a ton of money plus on top of it the buzz created for my business is booming

Rate and Discover Movies