Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 20, 2010
Everything was in great condition. The only thing that i didn't like was that the first time i took the cover to the light off, it broke. The light still works i just have to have a rubber band holding the case on. But everything else works great and i love the E-reader case. makes me feel like i am reading a book.
on May 28, 2010
I needed the a/c charger and the light, so I decided to buy the kit. Good thing I didn't really want the cover. It exudes CHEAP. The snap is sewn on the wrong way, so it opens from the back of the book, not the front. All the other things in the kit work as described, and the price was good.
on June 20, 2010
I like the Bundle Pack - except the eBook LED Light is flimsy - the battery section broke when I opened it to place the batteries in for the 1st time - and I am a very careful person - It is taped - and works - but disapointing - for something new - other than that - I please with the case and chargers
on July 30, 2010
The cover is decent quality and works nicely for my purpose. I haven't used the light but it's not the reason I purchased this accessories bundle for the Sony PRS-600bc ereader. The AC charger is nice, though the cord could have been a bit longer.

The one thing I don't like is the screen protector. It seems to actually increase the already bad glare of the screen. I threw it away and purchased a separate, anti-glare screen protector that works much better.

Over all, this is a good value for the reduced price.
on September 29, 2011
Oh yes, the description makes it sound definite that this will fit the Sony reader ebook touch PRS-600, but it is too big. Only the upper two or the bottom two holders will hold the device in the cover. Therefore, it can easily slip out. The light broke within minutes of simply trying to put the batteries in for it to work. The screen protector isn't usable either as it doesn't fit. The other items I don't know about, but over all for the large price this bundle pack is a waste. 8-(
on October 26, 2010
The bundle package was great.The only issue was with the ebook led light. This item fell apart & I have had to tape the back to keep the batteries in. Everything else is great. Great price for the entire package
on November 3, 2010
Sony bundle pack arrived on time and within the time which was mentioned. The pack is excellent value for money, however the only thing that wasn't mentioned is the wall charger comes with a flat two pronged plug,which means i will have to purchase a world two way adaptor which could prove inconvenient as i live in the U.K and probably the only place to purchase this would be an airport.Apart from that i can recommend this product.
on May 31, 2011
This combo poack is NOT for the Sony Reader PRS-600. I have no idea what it is for but it is definatly not for the PRS-600. The case is way to big and your reader will not stay in the case, the screen protector is to small and covers only about 2/3 of the screen, the plugs are ment for another device and do not insert peoperly into the unit. I would NOT recomend this to anyone wishing to get items for your PRS-600. I just wish I would have know this before I purchased it.
on August 27, 2013
i rescently purchased this set for my sony prs-600 and the case is way too big, looks and smells cheap . also the screen protector film looks like it is for a phone instead of my reader. all in all i am not a happy customer at all.
on September 19, 2011
From reading other reviews I can see that they must have been having trouble with the ebook lights and stopped sending them. I ordered a package that was supposed to contain a screen save and ebook light. They sent me screen saver for an iPhone???? They didn't send a light, instead they sent me a stylus that is a laser pointer. When I wrote to them they were rude and said that i needed to pay to ship the incorrect screen saver back. They also said i was not entitled to a light because it is not in the picture, although it is in the description. This is a very shady operation and I would suggest you not use them.