Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 22, 2012
I bought this because my son loves the movie, and he also loves to play with stickers. There are 4 full pages of stickers, most of which get put on the other pages, which aren't terribly exciting. You basically just put the characters in their spots. I was really hoping for some cool stickers like the tapestry, or some fun or funny or intense scenes from the film. I am underwhelmed and definitely would not pay $7 on it if I saw it in person.
on January 21, 2015
Really great stickers for a young child who has seen Brave. All the characters, even enchanted versions of Merida:s brothers and mother, look exactly as they did I'm the movie. Favorite scenes can be recreated and re-experienced as often as a child wishes. For those who haven't seen the movie, it's easy for amyone toudr their imagination to make up their own story.
on December 28, 2012
My 4 year old granddaughter asked for Brave stuff for Christmas so i ordered several Brave toys for her. Her 6 yr old sister also enjoyed these toys as they share everything. They had to show me how they used the stickers and the toys and the 6 yr old has read the Brave books to her little sister. I would recommend and would buy other toys from this line
on December 16, 2013
Those of you who have kids that are into Brave, you know it's tough to find items from the movie. This book contains lots of backstory information about the characters and their villages besides the stickers. VERY Cool.
on May 24, 2013
The quality is very nice and durable. Great for a car trip for our daughter to play with. We actually got 2 of them as birthday presents and we kept both because they are so fun and occupies our daughter for hours.
on March 6, 2014
I wish they would have spent a little more effort in cutting the border of the stickers. That way I wouldn't have to do it myself. It's ok if you can't make them perfect, but the white on the sticker covers part of the information in the book, and some of them een overlap.
It does have lots of extra stickers, which is always cool, but they aren't that sticky so you can't do much with them to be honest.
Overl, it's a pretty book, nice for children and fans of the movie, it keeps you busy for some time.
on January 3, 2013
my 6 yr old artist, also a fan of Brave, loved the book. And it has extra stickers which she used to then make her own separate book. Stickers stay on pages well and have all the characters from the movie.
on October 18, 2012
Ordered this sticker book for our about-to-be-4-years-old granddaughter as a birthday gift. She's not seen it yet, but I looked inside and I love the stickers and so will she. She is a big fan of Brave so this book should be a big hit at her birthday party.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
The book is cute and the stickers peel back off the page for reuse. They probably would last about three resticks. lol. My niece loves Merida, and she and I were avidly sticking for an hour.
on January 13, 2013
This was a good activity for my three year old. Its a sticker book so I didnt have any expectations. There are stickera that go in the book and some extra for your own fun.