Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
My two little Frozen fanatics love this sticker book, though it's better for my 5 year old. The book is set up so that there are pages that have the outline and you have to find the right sticker. It's a great learning tool for us as we help him read the information and then he goes to hunt for the sticker (Example, next to an outline of Elsa:"Elsa's Secret: Having magical powers was fun when she was little, but now Elsa hides them from everhyone. Keeping such a big secret is difficult.").

The stickers themselves have stunning color and clarity and they are straight from the movie. There are scenes of Anna in her coronation dress, Anna and Kristoff climbing down the rope after seeing Elsa, Elsa running across the fjord and freezing it on the way, Olaf smiling and looking like he's dancing while singing about summer, Elsa getting crowned, Prince Hans on his horse, Arendelle, and even little stickers that have 'Scandinavian' stylized designs.

The sticker pages are in the middle and the 'fill in' pages in the beginning and the end, titled:
-Princess Anna
-Princess Elsa
-Warm Friends
-True Love

The stickers are exactly as I'd like them to be in a children's book. They are easy to peel and are not super tacky - they stick well in the book but did not ruin my wood table when my daughter decided to decorate it.

All stickers have white outlines and they are a fantastic treat for children to bring back the fun of the movie. I said it was better for my 5 year old because my 2 year old likes smaller stickers that she can put on the back of her hand. Most of these are just a little too big for that and won't stay on her hand.
11 comment| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2014
This sticker book is very disappointing. Yes, it's Frozen, which my daughter loves. I ordered this Frozen book for her and the Lego Movie sticker book (made by the same company) for my son. The Lego Movie book is huge! More than 1,000 stickers and tons of colorful pages. This book is tiny, flimsy and has a whopping 60 stickers. They were less than $2 different in price too. I realize Frozen merchandise is at a premium but the books aren't even comparable.
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2014
8 pages to put the stickers on plus the pages of stickers themselves does not qualify as "ultimate" in my opinion. Very disappointed. Stickers are ok quality, but not exceptional. Not worth the money spent!
on November 17, 2015
I like that this book is an sticker activity book, then after that is complete it can be a reading book. Each spot you put a sticker on has a little blurb about something from Frozen. My daughter has enjoyed both the stickers and the stories. I'm uploading photos so you can see how this works. One of the photos is the instructions page.
review image review image review image
on March 3, 2015
Bought these as gifts for my nieces ages 4 and 7. Both of them have been enthralled with Frozen items since the movie came out. They both enjoyed the book. It is nice that the stickers can be reused. They aren't the type of stickers that are stuck once placed.
on August 19, 2015
My niece loves her birthday gift!
review image
on February 26, 2016
Who doesn't love Elsa & Anna? In fact, who doesn't love Frozen? I gave this sticker book as a gift to a 3 year old and she loved it. Not so sure how much her mother loved it after she had Anna, Elsa, Olaf stickers all over her body (because 1 or 2 is never enough for a 3 year old). LOL Great fun while it lasted!! Would definitely recommend!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 9, 2015
Our 2 1/2 year old twins are obsessed with all things Frozen! I had seen this sticker book awhile ago and purchased it, thinking we could use it when they were a little older and could understand how fun sticker books can be. It was a rainy day yesterday and even though they are still younger than the target age range, I thought we could give it a shot and see how they did with it. As it turns out, they loved the book and, with my help, they had a blast and kept saying, "More! More!". I definitely think that older children would benefit more from this sticker book since they can probably read everything themselves and will know how to place the stickers on the pages but my toddlers had a lot of fun nonetheless. There are 4 themes in the book: Princess Anna, Princess Elsa, Warm Friends, and True Love. Each set of pages contains several outlines where the stickers go, along with a short description of the sticker that accompanies it and part of the story from the movie. This book makes it easy for children to match the stickers not only because of the shape of the sticker but also the caption (i.e. Elsa's Secret, Sisterly Bond) matches the sticker on the sticker pages. The stickers that match the outlines are also boldfaced so they stand out a bit more from the other stickers on the pages. The stickers are reusable but if you press them down really well onto the glossy pages like we did, it might be hard to pull them back off without tearing them. There are also lots of other stickers that you can use throughout the book or for other books. I even took a brand-new sticker and tested it on our wall, table, and counter and they don't stick very well to those surfaces which is great knowing that I won't have to scrub sticker residue off the walls! Overall, I think this is a wonderful sticker book for anyone who is a Frozen fan. Even though the book is geared for school-aged children so they can use it themselves, I still think younger children can have fun with it too. This was a great rainy day activity for us and I highly recommend it!
on July 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday. She's a big Frozen fan, so she liked the stickers but wasn't a big fan of the book itself, so she used the stickers on other things of hers. The pages of the book where the stickers go aren't really exciting or interesting...just outlines of the stickers where you have to match up the correct sticker to the correct outline, and there are little blurbs about Frozen and the individual stickers. We have other sticker-type activity books where kids can have more creative ways of using the stickers, like backgrounds or scenery, where kids can then put the stickers where they want to create their own individual unique pictures.

But all in all, this was packed with tons of stickers, and the stickers were of good quality, good color...unlike, let's say, stickers we get from the dollar store that are too thin, tear easily, etc. For the price and on the stickers alone I'd recommend this, but the book was left unused by us. My daughter did put a couple stickers in the book initially, but even though the book claims the stickers are reusable and can be easily taken on and off the pages, they cannot.
on March 8, 2016
Not so ultimate. I expected more stickers and more pages where our toddler could stick them to. There were just a couple of predefined spaces where you have to put in the right stickers. I was hoping there were those pages with scenes where you can freely stick the stickers and be more creative of the scenarios. It wasn't that bad since it had all the major characters in it I just wished there were more of those cute little trolls cause my daughter loves them.

Its a fairly good frozen sticker book just not much activity to do in it.