5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I wanted a book for my 3 yr old. He loves horses and talking about them. This was a perfect horse book, for him. Great stickers and pictures with a little info.
Published on April 22, 2011 by grizgal

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!
Got this expecting many pages of stickers, but its kind of pathedic looking. Afraid to give this to my daughter for her birthday since it looks cheap and it wasn't cheap price!
Published on October 24, 2011 by Horses

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 22, 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Sticker Book: Horse (Ultimate Sticker Books) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse Lover, February 1, 2010
E. Bolick (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This was for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas - she loves horses and sticker books so this was a no-brainer for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Book with Lots of Beautiful Horse Images, April 14, 2011
Bought 2 of these -- one for my daughter's 9th birthday and for her friend's birthday. They are both horse-crazy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, October 24, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more, July 20, 2010
This book was great for the graphics and stickers however it was a bit thin on the number of pages there were to enjoy. The look made me feel I was going to get a thicker book than what came. Otherwise, the photos were nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so "ultimate", July 23, 2014
I was disappointed at how few pages there were, but I suppose that is my fault for not reading the full description. I bought this as a gift for a horse lover, and he didn't seem to mind that it was so shirt. For being an "ultimate" book I thought it would include his favorite horse (pinto), but it didn't. Overall, it was okay, but I would never consider this an ultimate sticker book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Printer error. DO NOT BUY this product!, July 13, 2014
DISAPPOINTING! Two of the five sticker pages were printed upside down and cut right side up, which made the stickers impossible to use to complete the matching. A waste of my money and disappointing for my daughter. Still waiting on DK Publishing or Amazon to make this right. Please send me a properly cut sticker book or refund my purchase without making me take any more extra steps.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute idea my horse lover nephew will enjoy it and cant wait to give it to him on his bday, February 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate sticker book, January 3, 2014
Beautiful photos/stickers. Quality was very nice, however, I wish it had a few more pages though! Good product, would recommend to horse lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 24, 2013
Great little book for the younger horse lover. Lots of cool stickers and educational at the same time. Arrived in perfect condition.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ultimate Sticker Book: Horse (Ultimate Sticker Books)
Ultimate Sticker Book: Horse (Ultimate Sticker Books) by DK Publishing (Paperback - February 21, 2005)
$6.99 $6.29