Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

88%
12%

on September 19, 2012
This sticker book has a number of pages with sticker outlines for the stickers to be placed. Then it has a ton of stickers at the back that can be used on anything.

What I like about this product:
- It has the history of the Avengers and outlines the major superheros. Both myself and my 5-year-old learned a lot.

What I don't like about this product:
- There are many pages of stickers to be used on the pages with no indication of which page they are used on. It is hard for my 5-year-old to figure out which sticker goes where since many of the sticker outlines are similar, there are so many pages to choose from, and he doesn't read. Other sticker books that I have purchased similar to this one gives a grouping of stickers and the page number they are to be used on.
- I wish the sticker pages would rip out. Me attempting to rip them out without any perforations, didn't work well. But, you really need to rip them out to use them on other pages without continuously flipping back and forth.
on December 21, 2013
This book is packed to the gills with fun, colorful super-hero stickers! A full 1000 to be exact! If your young son or daughter loves peeling and sticking stickers and has any interest, at all, in The Avengers, you can not go wrong with this book. It will provide hours of fun for them!

There are several other similar book, too, that they might also enjoy, including Batman and Superman and Spider-Man versions. Some of these are out-of-print, now, but may be tracker down through third-party sellers. There is also a Skylanders version for all those kids who love playing that game.
on July 19, 2015
My 4 year old is obsessed with the Avengers. I got these for a very long plane ride, and they were a hit. There are a ton of stickers, and you can move them from page to page. I wouldn't exactly call them "reusable" though, because once you've removed them from one page, they lose stickiness, and it's hard to keep them in place on another page. In all, though, worth it for the price, especially for an avid Avengers fan.
on July 20, 2015
LOVE THIS BOOK. I'm was expecting s small little book but this is huge. There really are thousands of stickers. You get 2 of each sticker as well as some little square ones. Their are cool facts on each page. The stickers are grouped by person/group. I spent hours watching the movies and applying my stickers. I did have to hunt through the stickers to find the right ones but each sticker is WELL labeled.
on January 12, 2015
First time users, if children are young (4-7) you will need to share the moment with them. But, isn't that the idea, anyway? However, it is also a do-it-yourself activity after the start. If your child does not read fluently, it would add to his/her enjoyment if you read/narrate the colorful character descriptions.
on June 26, 2013
My son is 6 years old and loves super heroes and stickers. This book and many like it keep him entertained for hours. Great for long car rides and long days at the baseball park. I bought one for my nephew (same age) at Christmas and he was mesmerized as soon as he opened it and wouldn't put it down not even to open other gifts!
on April 2, 2015
Very nicely done, my 3 year old loves to learn about each of the characters. It's a little hard to find the stickers because they're all random on the sticker pages, but I guess that's a little fun in itself...
on October 2, 2014
I bought these and the Marvel Avengers 1001 Sticker Pack. Although I rated the M A 1001 Sticker Pack 5 Stars, I still liked this set better. Lots of Individual character stickers in this set. If you only get 1 get this one.
on April 20, 2015
The Ultimate Sticker Collection books are the best! They keep my kids (aged 4-7) busy for hours! They love pairing up the stickers in the back of the book to their shapes in the front. It is a bit difficult for my 4 year old but the 5 and 7 year old (who can both read now) have no problem. They are sad when the book is done but enjoy using the extra stickers. This is the only type of sticker book I will buy for my guys - great quality, lots of stickers and activities that keep them busy!
on August 4, 2014
My grandson's dream sticker collection! This is so much fun for the young lad who occasionally will sit in one place instead of running around like a man on fire. It engages his for a good long time.