Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on July 10, 2013
My son is a big fan of the Lego Chima series. He also loves the Lego sticker books. This book has plenty of stickers. There are a number of pre-designed re-use pages where you match the stickers up to the page to setup action scenes. You end up having a significant number of left-over stickers that can be used for other scenes or create your own projects. My son usually gets about 2-3 days out of play with these before hes done. He will occasionally re-visit each book about once a month to re-create new scenes. These would be good for a nice long car trip or B-day presents.
on October 3, 2013
Chima, stickers, how can you miss? I even snagged a perfect oval sticker to fit over the void left by the test button breaking off our home's carbon monoxide detector that I happened to be changing the batteries on when the Chima Sticker Book arrived. The book has many duplicate stickers, so my boys were okay with my using one to create the World's only Chima Carbon Monoxide Detector!
on January 2, 2014
Bought this for my 3-yr old. He loves Chima. The book and stickers are of real good quality, especially for the price. The fact that stickers don't stick to cloth or the skin is awesome to discourage kids from doing this.
on June 2, 2013
Great book! Kids loved and kept them busy! Products came in great condition and they will be able to enjoy
on May 9, 2013
My son loves the book!! He got the book for his birthday and went to work on it right away!!!
on January 28, 2014
The Lego sticker book series never disappoints. Your child will learn more about the different Chima tribes, weapons, and the general logistics of Chima world. Better price than Toys R Us, too.
on July 8, 2013
My son loves Chima so it is definitely the right gift. He plays with it all the time...there are tons of stickers from all character including the pictures from the weapons and transports.
on December 28, 2013
My son delighted with this rich collection of stickers. Excellent thing for little fans of LEGO "Legends of Chima"! Real "Ultimate Sticker Collection"!
on April 6, 2014
Ordered for my seven year old nephew who loves LEGO Legends of Chima. This book has so many stickers my sister might not love the gift but he did ha ha
on August 21, 2013
For all Chima fans this is a great gift! We bought one as a gift for a classmate, and then my son insisted we buy another copy for him to keep!