5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!
This fit wonderfully. I cannot complain about it. I got a small and it fit just right top and bottom. I'm 5'2 and a 34B and 110 pounds. The small is perfect.
Published 10 months ago by Eleni Gonzalez

2.0 out of 5 stars Review
Published 6 months ago by Kels

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Ultra Sexy Bikini Set /Twist Push Up Top /10 Hot Summer Colors to Select (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect!, July 24, 2013
I ordered 3 different colors in this bathing suit and 4 colors in another style from this same seller. It came in on time for my vacation and they were very friendly, concerning, and emailed me on the process every step of the way. I honestly would recommend this seller to anyone wanting HOT FASHIONABLE bathing suits. The quality of the bathing suits are amazing, not cheap at all. Very good price and will order from them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review, February 26, 2014
I bought the size small - checked the top and bottom when they got here - and neither one of fit. The top was too big and the bottoms gave me the worst muffin top. I'm 5'3" 105 and usually wear xsmalls or smalls in clothes, but this just did not work for me. The light pink color was beautiful, though, unfortunately there was no point in keeping it with the fit the way it was. Fabric quality was fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible swimsuit! Very cheaply made!, July 15, 2014
Do not buy this item! I waited for over 3 weeks to receive this item and when I did the first day I wore it to the pool my bottoms broke. The material came unsewed by the gold rings on the sides. I have sent an email to the sender but wanted to let everyone know to not buy this swimsuit!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... pounds and I got an XS and it fits great!!, July 6, 2014
I'm only 90 pounds and I got an XS and it fits great!!!! Small girls this is a must!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size., May 4, 2014
I ordered a medium of this and it came and was like a super small. Soo I can't wear it and its depressing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, July 18, 2014
I ordered a medium in the top and bottom.. I'm in shape and the bottoms were so tight around the circles it looked as if I had a muffin top. I'm a 34B up top so I ordered a medium and it was to big! It didn't really give me any cleavage. Be cautious when ordering this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bikini, great service, July 21, 2014
The first one didn't come in and I sent an email, they responded and resolved it quickly. I finally got the second one and the color is so beautiful! Prettier than the picture. And it does come with a shoulder strap :)

5.0 out of 5 stars besides that I love the swimsuit and the color, August 23, 2014
When I received the swimsuit the size was wrong. I contacted the seller about the problem and they fixed it for me. besides that I love the swimsuit and the color!

1.0 out of 5 stars The material also felt really cheap and easy to damage, August 3, 2014
The color was wrong. The top fit but the bottom was extremely to small ! The material also felt really cheap and easy to damage .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›