Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.98 shipping
Ultra Hardware 31400 Yard Genie Bag Holder (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.55 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Yard genie bag holder
- Made of durable plastic
- Eliminates torn or punctured bags
- Can be reused
- Light weight
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first product I tried was the Leaf and Lawn Chute by Leaf Easy Industries. It has the big plus that there's no assembly needed - you just put it into the bag when it is folded, then unfold it, and then fold back the top to create the chute. Very easy, and also has the benefit that you can store it folded flat so it takes up little room.
However, the actual performance of the item was sub-par. Mine arrived with a busted seam that got worse with use. Plus, it only has three sides, so if you pack your paper bags full to minimize the number needed, the bag will blow out in the back since there's nothing to protect it from branches (or anything else that will go through paper).
I also had problems removing the Chute from a filled bag. It was fine when the bag was full of soft stuff (leaves and weeds), but it was a chore to remove the Chute without damaging the bag when the bag was full of branches and tough stuff (such as big clippings from ivy bushes - those leaves are sharp!). The three-sided design has some real drawbacks.
So, I tried the Yard Genie. It does take some time to assemble (took me about 15 minutes, and a rubber mallet is not a bad idea to save your hands). Take your time, and it goes together in a straightforward manner - it's not tough.
Once it's assembled, you're rewarded with a much better solution to the yard waste problem. It has four sides, so it protects every side of the paper bag from punctures. Like the Chute it is made of plastic, but it is made of more sturdy material.Read more ›
I live in a town that is really just a "guest" in the pristine and dense New England forest that settlers found here 400 years ago. Small property, tons of leaves each fall. This saves my back every year.
Complaints I've read here about this product, and solutions:
1. Difficult to assemble the panels to the corner-spines. Well, it uses provided plastic rivets, that go into pre-drilled holes, the fit is tight for a reason, you don't want it coming apart. Use a rubber mallet and take your time, you only have to assemble it once.
2. Heavy. Well, yes, it is just a tad heavier than most alternatives, and this is not a solution but a counter-argument - You won't believe how strong the wind has to be to knock this down, which would be a problem in the most gentle breeze with the lighter plastic products.
3. Mouth is too narrow for when you pour out leaves/clippings from your lawn mower. Okay, good point. Again, not a solution, but this was designed for filling in the bags manually. As it happens, both the clippings bag from my walk-behind mower and the three from my riding mower can be "poured in" if I'm careful enough, and yes, there will be some "spillage," and no, I don't need a butler to pick it up for me, it's called yard WORK for a reason. There's no shame in hiring a landscaper for fall-cleanup if you can't deal with it.
4. Difficult to get it in the bag. Okay. Then don't, just GET THE BAG on IT.Read more ›
If you do a lot of yard work .. Or really.. if you use lawn bags... you should definitely buy this... I did 10 lawn bags full of bushes branches random sticks stones and other non-sense .. stomping my foot down in the bag to compress everything down .. and this thing didn't budge .....
It mis-shaped a little bit based on how I was kicking it .. but never tore the bag and allowed me to work by myself with ease.
I would recommend this product very highly ..... I've only written a few reviews.. and have purchased hundreds of items .... this one is just that good ..... such a simple solution that fixes a very frustrating and particular need!!!
Very Great Product, Very well executed.
assembly took me about 10 minutes, by hand, no tools needed... though at the end I did use a hammer just to make sure everything was tight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I returned this item as it was not what I was expecting and I found something better that was cheaper.Published 7 months ago by Mightyquinn
This is a great device if you put yard waste in the giant paper bags as required in our community. Have to learn the technique to get it into the bag due to its size. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christopher J. Hart
generally like these - they are serviing the purpse. Was disappointment that one of the "slide on" pieces was broken when it arrived -Published 8 months ago by Rebecca Coons
very easy to assemble and works very well. has enough weight to it that even with a little wind it will still stand up. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Darcy
This is easy to put together (I didn't need a hammer, as others might)--if you have normal hand strength, it should be quite simple to snap the plastic rivets into each of the 24... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazon Enthusiast
I actually use this for my can recycling this way I don't have a bag flopping around and releasing an errant can now and then.Published 10 months ago by Tubb
Works OK. A bit heavy, but there are some pluses to that, including resistance to light wind when it is standing in a sack.Published 12 months ago by Good Reviews
This came n with one hole not punched From the factory. I don't want to go to trouble of returning so we will punch the hole , but bad qualityPublished 12 months ago by Janet