Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
They still are, but in a different price per unit. http://www.amazon.com/Luvs-Premium-Stretch-Leakguards-204-Count/dp/B004RFD308/ is what I used. No longer 204 per pack, now less and more per diaper. So sad that these have risen in price steadily over the last year, plus the changes in S&S and Amazon Mom, I might not be buying diapers any longer on here.
Mar 27, 2012 by J. Boyd
votes
We haven't tried pampers cruisers yet but I think the luvs are soft, my girls do fine in them along with a couple of my nieces too and they are better on your purse strings too
Aug 30, 2013 by LIZA GABRIEL ROSS
votes
I seem to recall that they did not smell as strongly as Pampers, though that isn't unpleasant.
Aug 30, 2013 by Shir_Chadash
votes
My son only had two very minor cases of diaper rash in Luvs and he is now potty trained. We loved them!
Dec 2, 2013 by Bonnie Fox
votes
Size 1 quality? Nov 24, 2013
Luvs are my go-to when Pampers aren't on sale anywhere- they're a hair less soft and I find they're a bit shorter, so kids have to move up in size a little sooner than in Pampers, but overall great quality for the price.
Nov 24, 2013 by Shir_Chadash
votes
Size 1 Nov 24, 2013
SIZE 5
Nov 24, 2013 by set4baby
votes
is it 4 packs of 38? Nov 20, 2013
yes, I thought this was better because then you dont have tons of packages out and you can keep some closed if you prefer. Now that my son is older I am using luvs in a size four since they were cheap. Maybe I had the wrong size as far as with for him because he was a nb size when i used those, but they leaked. alot! He has had no issues since they changed the liner inside and made it more absorbent and longer. I know this is a p&g product and it is similar to the pampers, but I do think these work better and at night I am going to use the pampers exxtra protection they are good.
Nov 20, 2013 by emma
votes
Works great on my newborn son. He is thin with no butt so Huggies leak like crazy but these fit him snug.
Sep 6, 2013 by Rachel
votes
I could swear they have too, because when i used nb in dec my son who was in the weight range always leaked out the sides. i dont ever rember that with my daughters. I now go with huggies if name brand diapers or target because its just too much money being wasted.
Aug 10, 2013 by emma
votes
az
Oct 30, 2014 by Israel C.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers