5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
This arrived fast and was very easy to assemble. It was packed intelligently so nothing was damaged and was easy to unload.

The pictures make it appear that there are 2 different leg diameters. This is an optical illusion. All 4 legs are identical.

Published 10 months ago by Miluzzu

2.0 out of 5 stars little disappointed
the set arrived very fast no damage at all but it requires these rods to assemble and they sent me three sets of rods for the coffee table and none are long enough for the end tables . I did write the seller so I will hopefully get the right parts sent to me . my fingers are crossed:/
Published 5 months ago by daniel.rodger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Ultra Modern 3 Piece Coffee Table Set w/Glass Table Top and by Poundex

The only reason I nearly rated as 4 rather than 5 stars is because color of the legs is bluish in tint where the pics here show a stark silver/gray. I was disappointed by that, but it is still a very attractive set. The instructions are easily good enough. They worried me at first with their simplicity, but installation is so simple that they easily suffice.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. Looks good, went together easy. Seller is attentive and fast to respond.

2.0 out of 5 stars little disappointed, February 12, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass disaster, October 19, 2013
Great price but deep gouges found in product upon delivery. How is it even possible for glass to have such deep gouges without breaking the glass? Great price, if you don't mind covering the glass tops forever! It wasn't worth the aggravation to try to figure out repackaging and shipping for exchange. In that sense, the price is right. If you view this as a disposable item, go for it! If you expect all nice, RUN away from this deal.

Rate and Discover Movies