Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ultra Pro 25/9 Pocket Page Protectors
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$5.60+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 10, 2010
This works perfectly with Pokemon cards. You can fit 18 cards in a page (9 pockets, but visible on back). This is perfect for organizing them.
on April 7, 2009
I'm very happy I purchased these 3 ring binder 9 pocket inserts. I purchased two sets of 25 since the price was right. I use mine for organizing and holding my coupons in a 3 ring binder. Works GREAT!
55 comments|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 9, 2015
My son got Pokemon cards for his birthday and after carrying them around inside a ziplock bag I thought it would be nice to get them organized. These sheets are an excellent organizing solution. My son is just starting his collection and has several doubles. What we did (with no trouble) was put the extra card on the back of its duplicate. Because they are clear through, if you have an empty pocket you can see the sheet below.

Clearly these top loading pockets fit at least two cards perfectly. It is nice you can see the cards on both sides of the sheet as well. It fits any three ring binder. We got plenty of sheets to spare. They came in an envelope with bubble wrap so they were very well protected.

The only problem I see is that you may not want to hold your binder upside down and shake it. Likely a few cards will come off :)
review image
on February 29, 2012
I purchased these binder pages to replace the old ones in a binder of trading cards I have had for over 10 years. When I went to replace the old ones I noticed that they were actually this same Ultra Pro Platinum type and despite being over 10 years old - they are all still in remarkably good shape. I really wouldn't have to replace them at all but for my compulsively anal disposition. These are top loading pages as opposed to the side loading types you will find in the Monster Protector or Ultra Pro Premium binders. Top loading pages allow for WAY quicker loading and retrieval of cards. Also, side-loading pages run the risk of damage to cards via bending if any part of the card (mainly the side border) is not pushed all the way into a slot. Side loading does have the benefit of protecting cards better from falling out of these pages and provides greater theft protection. Personally I mainly use side-loading binders as I don't need to access the cards frequently. Still, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative (monster protectors binders cost $30+), these Ultra Pro Platinum pages are cheap, simple, and durable. One added benefit of these pages to selecting a binder with built in pages is that it allows you to simply change the order or configuration of pages in your binder without having the move each card individually from one page to another. The only potential downside is the price. 25 pages will hold 225 cards (assuming you are loading 1 card per slot) which is unlikely to be adequate for larger collections. Once you include the cost of additional storage pages and the cost of a basic binder to hold these pages - it may be preferable to just go with one of the side loading binders instead.

A few extra bits of info that may be helpful:
-These pages will hold up to 4 cards per slot (unsleeved) without a problem.
-Only 2 sleeved cards will fit comfortably per slot.
-Penny sleeves are a hassle to insert into these pages. You are much better off using perfect fit or deck protector sleeves.
-Only one side of each page has an entry slot. This means if you are loading 2 cards per slot (front & back) you are going to have to load the reverse side blind (backwards)
on February 10, 2010
Although it was not my idea (wishing to give credit where credit is due), these Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors DO WORK GREAT for organized, time-saving coupon storage. Becoming an "organized" coupon user enabled me to recoup the price of the page protectors in less than 1 month. ALSO VERY HANDY for storing all those gift cards and restaurant coupons you and your family accumulate in 1 easy-to-access ring binder.
22 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2012
Read carefully when you order these, which I unfortunately didn't. These are from the Ultra Pro Silver series which is of a much lesser quality than the Platinum series.
For the price difference, stick with the Platinum.
on April 12, 2015
Good for yugioh cards.
review image
on January 1, 2010
I got these sleeves to go in my son's new baseball album, and they are so much nicer than any other I have ever used. The cards slide right in and the sleeve pockets do not separate even with a goodly amount of tugging. Other brands of sleeves will peel apart with the slightest provocation. The sleeves are super clear, and thick and not cheap feeling. Each pocket will fit two or three collector cards, but for baseball cards we just fit in one per pocket so that my son can read the stats on the back without having to remove (and ruin) his 20-year-old baseball cards. The cards do not fall out, yet are easy to remove if you want to. This would make good storage for business cards, as well.

I wish somebody would make photo album sleeves with this kind of quality.
on April 22, 2014
My 7 year old son has developed an obsession with Pokemon cards. While he has no clue what they are and what anything on them means, he was in dire need of something to carry around my wasted money in. These display my poorly utilized paycheck in beautiful clarity.

If you're looking for something to prominently display your children's ability to manipulate you and your spending, this is definitely the page protector for you.
on February 13, 2008
This item is excelent, the fabrication materials are excelents,good option for keep the most valuables trading cards.