Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on April 10, 2015
I bought this on February 24th. It is now April 10th and the binder is falling apart and unusable. When we got it I noticed the front plastic cover was already starting to come apart from the binder. My son really liked it, so I kept it anyway. He carried it in his backpack and liked to look through it, but wasn't especially rough with it. Now the plastic cover on the front has come completely open and the Pokemon picture and hard board inside have come out. The back cover is also falling apart. We are going to try to make our own using a regular three ring binder with a clear pocket on front and will print out a Pokemon picture to put in the front.
review image review image
on February 26, 2014
I purchased this item for my eight year old grandson. He loves it and takes it everywhere with him. Several friends asked where he bought it.
on May 8, 2014
GRANDSON LOVES HIS 3 RING BINDER FOR POKEMON CARDS. EVERYONE LOVES HIS BINDER AND WISHES THEY HAD ONE. HE TAKES IT TO SCHOOL ONCE IN A WHILE.
on November 17, 2014
My son loved this. We also got a big box of acetate card holder pages and he sorted all his Pokemon cards. It helps to organize and display his collection. Arrived on time, but the packing was very strange. A very long, thin box that was folded in the middle (I assume from rough handling in shipping) so the binder cover was somewhat bent. My son didn't mind, but if I had ordered it as a gift I would gave returned it as damaged.
on March 22, 2014
Bought this to keep my sons pokemon cards in. He loves it and it hold alot of cards and it is harder to lose.
on March 15, 2014
I was pleased with this binder. It is a standard binder with the Pokémon sleeves. I am sure you could have made one yourself but it was an easy purchase and my son who is seven is pleased.
on December 15, 2015
OK, there's really nothing special about this 3-ring binder. It's a normal binder with Pokemon inserts on the front, back, and spine. Could you make your own? You absolutely could. But honestly, for 10 bucks and free one-day shipping, it's a hard deal to pass up.
Will it fall apart some day? Probably. I just gave mine to my son so time will tell. If it does fall apart, I'll post an update to this review and let you know how long it lasted. And by that time, he may want a different design on the front which we'll make ourselves.

Oh, and my son loves the binder.

This binder does not come with the sleeve inserts that hold the Pokemon cards. You have to purchase those separately.

***UPDATE 2/26/2016***
The binder fell apart about 2 weeks ago. The front cover ripped apart at the fold on the spine. My son swears it's because his little sister sat her backpack on top of it, but I know that thing was falling apart well before my daughter's backpack gave it a flying falcon punch to finish it off. I'm knocking 1 star off (down to a 3 star rating). I got my son a "heavy duty" binder from my local office supply store as a replacement and the new binder is clearly more stout than his old one. I guess you could say the original binder was a "basic" binder but this new one is a "Mega EX" binder (see what I did there?).
on March 5, 2016
HORRIBLE! Save yourself some time and money and get a heavy duty view binder at Staples and put a pokemon picture in the front. We got this for my son for his birthday and 2 weeks later, it was falling apart. He isn't throwing it around, he just carries it everywhere. Quality is terrible!
on November 5, 2015
Started to fall apart in two days and completely fell apart after about 5 days of moderate use. Another negative is that the plastic edges are very sharp and cut my son's fingers. Took the graphics out and slid them in an Avery/Dennison black binder that was about 1/2 the price. That one is doing fine after several weeks of use. Normally I would just take my lumps and accept the loss but the rapidity with which this "product" disintegrated was so staggering that I felt it should be reported, for posterities sake.
on November 13, 2014
My son has had this binder for less than a month and it has already completely fallen apart! The graphics are nice but not worth the cost of this cheaply made binder. Save your money, print out Pokemon graphics, and use them with a better quality plain binder.