5.0 out of 5 stars Best bags on the market.
Published on April 6, 2011 by Special K

Damn, I wish I would have read more of the reviews. I've just given another statistic to Amazon's "frequently bought together" section. I'm sure it's automated, but I wish Amazon would manually override this suggestion. It obviously is leading many people to buy incomparable products--including myself.

Having said that, I don't think it's 100% the consumer's...
Published 16 months ago by lpeters82

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bags on the market., April 6, 2011
This review is from: Ultra Pro Resealable Current Size Comic Bags (Pack of 100) (Sports)
The Ultra Pro Resealable bags exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure about the quality at first, so I bought one pack. After placing a comic book inside one of the sleeves, I was sold and ordered two hundred more! It's great that you no longer need scotch tape to secure the flaps. The adhesive works impressively well as it provides an air tight seal. With that being said,these bags should endow your collection with added protection from the air; hopefully, it will prevent (or at least slow down)the pages from turning brown. Your comics will also fit nice and snug. This gives them a very neat "store quality" appearance. Even old worn out comics look great. My only gripe is that most of my old backing boards are too large ,so I have to cut the edges off to get them to fit. Overall, these bags are well worth the extra dollar. Eventually, I will replace my entire collection with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Resealable Bags, September 22, 2010
I was skeptical about this product since I did not see any reviews on it and whether its "resealable" stripe would be more of a hassle than help; however, as soon as I received it, I was more than pleased. The bags are easy to handle and the seal is easy to open and close if you wish to read a book you have already bagged. I purchased the matching set of backing boards and they fit perfectly. I would recommend this product for any collectors who'd like to keep their books protected from any outside materials but still would like fast and easy access to them for any future readings. Great product altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent covers that go well with BCW current comic book boards, September 22, 2011
kartron (Los Angeles, California, USA) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality product. Goes easily with BCW Current Comic Book Backing Boards. They both fit so exactly that any current size comic book you have will sit there without moving around plus excellent protection.

Also this combo will not result in any air getting into the pack along with the comic. Completely effortless comic protection with these two!!

I also observed that the Ultrapro regular size boards I bought didn't go with this product - I just don't know why they don't make it to fit. Anyways, That could just be the set I bought.

I have my golden combination that makes my life easy protecting my comic collection! Glad if you can find this helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job properly, June 17, 2011
These bags are great. The seal doesn't loose stickiness even after opening multiple times (the most I've reopened and closed a bag is 5 times). The size is perfect for the comics on the shelves today. The width is enough to include 2 books and 1 board without warping or becoming too tight.

These will be my default bags from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line, the "regular size" bags will NOT work with the "current size" boards., August 25, 2013

Having said that, I don't think it's 100% the consumer's fault. I think Ultra Pro shares in the blame, thus the 2 stars. Right on the packaging of the current bags it says that they will hold a comic up to 6-7/8" x 10-1/2". I think it's logical to assume that if they would hold a comic that is 6-7/8" x 10-12" that they would hold a board of the same size. It's pretty clear to me that they would not hold a comic of that size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, November 1, 2013
These bags are a great choice because you don't need to use tape to seal and resell the comic bag. Buy these bags for your weekly comics you pick up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 10, 2013
This product works great and protects my comic books. I couldn't be any happier than I am now about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Genius, August 18, 2014
Resealable comic bags seem like such a simple idea but they are seriously genius.

It seems like a small issue but trying to deal with tape on traditional bags is such a pain - especially when trying to show somebody your favorite moment from this weeks Deadpool.
Long gone are the days of fighting loose tape back off your covers!
Never again will you have to hunt for that Scotch spool while cataloging!

I've been spoiled by these bags.

Whenever I pick up issues from a shop that supplies me with bags and boards I almost feel bad because I know I'm going to swap them out for these when I get home.

Seriously my favorite bags and I've been collecting for years.
Cannot recommend enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue line where it should be!, April 23, 2014
Nice bags. The fact that the glue band is on the main body and not in the flap is a plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 14, 2014
AJ Villanueva (Glendale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a new comic book addict and this works well with protecting my new comic books. Works well with Current Comic Book Backing Boards. Will buy more after I'm done with this pack.