Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 22, 2014
The pressure is good and it feels like more water than it is. There's one problem- it shoots out a ring of water with no water in the middle. You could almost stand directly underneath it and a ring of water would surround you, but none would get on your head. As a result, certain areas are hard to rinse. I'd almost prefer one straight line of water instead of a ring.
on May 31, 2014
I like that it is a 1.5 GPM and it pratically pays itself in a few months and given that I live in Texas where its in a drought condition, this helps a lot.

the down side, the shower head does not really give you a forceful shower. I have tried other $10 1.5 gpm heads and in my opinion you have to sacrifice force if you want savings. this might be refuted with the oxygenics shower head which happens to be the Cadillac of water saving heads.

I definitely like this better than the Niagara heads. there was another customer that mentioned about taking the water regulator inside the head that looks like a green insert and you get a good force but you also sacrifice water savings going from 1.5 gpm to 2.5gpm.

the shower head loses its position after the water is shut off, which is inconvenient since you have to set it back to your desired position every time you turn the shower on.
on August 2, 2014
I had been looking for this at local stores only to find shower heads that concealed to GPM ratings and were 30 times the cost of this. This works very well and saves so much water I am surprised some what that these are not more popular to try and save our water resources. The head sprays nicely and I get every bit as clean with a head that uses 5 times the amount of water at which this one does. Let's face it, if you have young people in your house that likes to turn the shower on first, then sit on the toilet, then play in the sink for awhile, all the time when the shower is running, you need to get this!
on May 1, 2014
Ignore the negative reviews and don't use a monster pipe wrench to install and it won't break on you. I've put 2 of these in my house and all you need to do is tighten by hand.
on September 5, 2015
While I would love to just let water run forever in a shower, from both a practical and environmental standpoint, it's not a good idea. I replaced a 5.5 gpm showerhead with this. Water flow is more than adequate and now I can take a bit longer to shower and not feel overly guilty.
on October 18, 2014
This is so great for limiting how much water your kids and house guests use. The restrictor in it actually works really well. You can crank the handle to full blast but you'll get nothing more than if it's barely turned on. It's not a forceful shower by any means but I think it's perfectly adequate. I've been using it for 6 months and the performance is exactly as it was brand new. Couldn't be happier.
on March 30, 2016
I've been very pleased with this showerhead. We placed it in a guest bathroom that had fairly low water pressure and we were more concerned about utility rather than long luxuriant showers with multiple show head settings. It has worked extremely well for that purpose and changed a fairly unsatisfying shower into one where it actually feels like the power of the water is getting you clean.
on October 23, 2014
Spray is not well directed. Ended up replacing with the far superior High Sierra 1.5 GPM High Efficiency Low Flow Shower Head, Polished Chrome. At much greater cost. Tossed this thing in the waste bucket.
on February 2, 2015
Has good pressure, not fancy like the one we had that has been reinstalled. I had no problem with it, but better half says it feels like a Motel 6 shower head! Hmm...we haven't been to Motel 6. Uh oh
on May 26, 2016
Good pressure for such a low flow rate. The pattern is just a bit too narrow for my taste compared to similar shower heads, but worth the price and a good investment to save water and energy while giving a decent shower.

See 1 answered question