Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ultra Snow and Ice Cleats [S / M] Women's 5-9, Men's 3-7, Euro 36-41
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 12, 2008
I have a very steep driveway and in past winters I averaged 2-3 falls a season, even wearing snow boots or work boots. I bought these after one such fall, when out of desperation I went internet shopping for some sort of ice shoe. I found the "Ultra Snow and Ice Grip", which pulls over any of my shoes (dress, boots, sneakers). The 6 metal nubs on the bottom are enough to keep me from slipping, but I don't feel (or sound) like I'm walking on cleats. You can hardly see them when they're on. Once I arrive at my destination, I just pull them off my shoes, roll them up into a small ziplock bag, and throw them in my purse for next time.

I highly recommend them for people of any age, but they would make especially thoughtful gifts for older relatives or friends. I ordered some for my sister and my 86-year old mother and know they'll love them as much as I do.
on January 26, 2008
I bought these for the entire family to wear on a trip to Tahoe. I found them helpful on the slippery ice. I would caution, however, that these sometimes slip off your shoe. (My husband lost one of them on a walk.) I wouldn't feel confident running using these (like I've seen advertised somewhere that runners could wear them), but I definitely felt more confident wearing them on the icy sidewalk than not having them on. I would recommend them.
on January 25, 2011
Santa brought me these: Ultra Snow and Ice Grip cleats for running on snowy and icy sidewalks. Let me tell you, these are the real deal! I purposely ran on every snowy/icy sidewalk I could yesterday to get a little extra resistance for the run and to test these babies out. After being leery of them the first quarter mile, I just forgot them and it was like running on clear ground. They go on and off easily over your shoes and even come with replacement spikes. If you are looking for something to keep you upright as your run (or walk) over snow and ice I highly recommend these. They receive an A+.
Note: Do not put these on until you get outside. They will ding your floors!
on September 14, 2014
My mile walk to the train and back or just to the grocery store would be a treacherous and dangerous
effort if it weren't for these cleats. They bite into the ice and keep me from slipping. I like them better than
Yak Trax and used them a lot last winter during the "Polar Vortex". I keep them on my winter boots, so I
dont pull them on and off every time I go out or come in. I carry my inside shoes with me and just change
foot wear.
on February 2, 2011
Anyone who is looking out the window where I am in NYC knows how necessary these are. And boy, oh boy, did they work well! I was able to wear them down the stairs, into the subway, on the train, and back out into the ice without a slip or a slide. I walk with a limp and have been prone to falling on all sorts of weather conditions, but this have allowed me to walk with confidence.
on September 15, 2014
I wear these when the ice and snow cover the sidewalks and don't even know they are slick. I am the envy of all I see in the winter and dozens of people have bought them after seeing mine and hearing how well they work. We had two inches of ice on the sidewalks and I never even slipped much less fell. I love these in particular because they are not hard on your floors. The plastic pins on the bottom don't look that sturdy when you first see them, but I've had mine through three winters and have not had any problems. They came with several spare pins but I've never had to replace one. They come with a sleeve so you can put them in your bag when you get inside.
on March 7, 2011
I purchased these for my 80 year old mother, who insists on shoveling snow and ice. We live in northeastern Ohio and she has done her share of it this winter.
This product is one way that I can be sure that she is as safe as possible in inclement weather. She loves them!!
Just to clarify, my husband and son both clear her driveway and sidewalks, but not to her likeing:-)
on January 21, 2011
I got these for my wife and she loves them. She says she feels quite secure when out running at the state park where she is treading on cross country ski tracks.
They were fairly easy to put on the shoes and seem pretty secure,(haven't poped off).
If you need to go out in icy conditions, these snow and ice grips are really great to have.
on March 15, 2014
Ordered these late in the season due to an unusually snowy and icy winter that caused me to fall twice in one day. I used them several times and not once did I even feel like I might slip. Easy on and off your shoes. I even put mine on a pair of insulated Bogs boots and no problem with them coming off. Highly recommend.
on January 16, 2014
I HIGHLY recommend these for anyone who lives in areas where you get ice, even if you only get ice once a year! LOL! I first saw these on QVC years ago and ordered a pair for me. Then I ended up losing them so I had to order more. But I demonstrated these to all my co-workers on actual ice in our parking lot one morning. I danced on the ice, took a stroll on the ice, even ran on the ice to show them how great these work! I had them all convinced and several of them ended up asking me to order them a pair. I can't say enough about these, I have them in the car and will wear them when we get ice. I swear they "grip" the ice and give you confidence to walk on ice because you know in your mind you're not going to fall.