4.0 out of 5 stars great serum for fading acne pigmentation, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Ultra Whitening Serum Skin White PRO with Alpha Arbutin (Misc.)
I've been using the serum sometimes twice a day sometimes once a day depending whether i can remember to use it and so far so good, no allergic reaction for me. I did test it behind my ears before using it on my face. I started to see the difference in only after 3 wks of using it. I've tried different brands of cosmetics made for hyperpigmentation, some didn't work at all, some did work but take a while like at least 1.5 months before i could see the difference, but this one seems to work the best for me. I have chronic case of acne so I have to use fading serum/cream all the time and for this reason I have to stay away from hydroquonine products. What i really like about this product is that the ingredients are natural. However, the bottle lists only the active ingredients only. It is likely there are some inactive ingredients but they are not listed. I hope that the ingredients used in this product are ALL natural, and better yet I hope this company would use all organic ingredients. I give it a 4 stars because i'm still not sure. I this product actually fades my acne scar within 2 months (which is the length of time most products are claimed to provide the results but hardly any of them can achieve the claims) i will come back and change the rating to 5 stars. I will provide updates later on.

UPDATE: excellent lightening serum. my acne scars faded completely within 2 months! I upgrade it to 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars spots before your eyes., July 8, 2013
I have fair skin and I develop brown spots easily. I found this ultra serum to fade them away FAST. I recommend it to anyone who has any kind of brown spot and wants to remove it. It worked for me and I know it will work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Whitening Serum, October 24, 2011
This serum, is good when it is used with its product line. Its natural and effective. Hopefully Amazon will return this product soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, June 19, 2011
Thank You HER HIGHNESS MYSTeRE for this gorgeous product. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I saw radiant results to my skin within 3 days...AMAZING! The ingredients are SUPERIOR! I love you Your Highness....Thank you.

Ultra Whitening Serum Skin White PRO with Alpha Arbutin