Shop Intel PCs by Price
Check out the video below to learn more about Intel-powered Ultrabooks
1.ASUS VivoBook S400CA-DH51T 14-Inch Touch Ultrabook
2.ASUS S56CA-DH51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
3.Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen…
4.Toshiba Satellite U945-S4140 14-Inch Ultrabook (Ice Blue…
5.Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13.1-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Graphit…
What is an Ultrabook? Ultrabooks are a new mainstream line of mobile computers that are extraordinarily responsive, stylish, and thin devices. They deliver ultra-fast start-up with instant resume and the processing performance of much larger PCs, yet in an extremely portable design.
Ultra-Responsive Enjoy a super-fast computing experience thanks to Instant On and Instant Connect eliminating time wasted shutting down, restarting and reconnecting to the internet so you spend more time doing what you want - instantly.
Ultra-Slim Design Weighing in at just under 3 lbs and measuring only 0.5" thin, the ultrabook is stunningly attractive with a pure, uncluttered design.
Ultra-Smart Performance The energy-efficient 2nd generation Intel Core processors deliver extra performance when you need it, along with sharp, rich visuals built-in for enhanced multimedia enjoyment.
- Minimize the risk of Ultrabook theft or loss1. Smart security hardware detects potential theft and automatically disables your Ultrabook.
- Help protect your identity online1. Intel Identity Protection Technology helps protect your identity and assets online by establishing an additional trusted link between your system and your accounts.
- From off to on in a flash2. This responsive capability gives your device ultra-low power consumption when you're not using it and the fast resume time you want when you are are, saving both time as well as battery life.
- Access your favorites fast2. By dynamically recognizing and automatically storing your most frequently used applications and files from your hard disk drive on a compact and fast solid state drive, you're able to access them fast while using less power to do it.
- Always up-to-date automatically2. With Intel Smart Connect Technology, your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continuously and automatically updated even when the system is asleep.
Customer Discussions in Computers & Accessories
|Netbook? E-reader? Tablet? Please help a student decide on the right alternative to a laptop.||3||15 hours ago|
|Why is a Mac better than a PC? Input needed!||268||1 day ago|
|looking for a Windows 8, 17 inch laptop with a touchscreen||44||2 days ago|
|asus g1s-x2 15.4" notebook pc||1||5 days ago|
|Cheap Laptop that can run,the latest games under $700?||3||5 days ago|
|ASUS Zenbook Prime UX31A Wifi issues||2||8 days ago|
|Acer Aspire One keyboard problems||5||14 days ago|
|Asus vs. Toshiba in customer service ratings||30||15 days ago|
|Real Player Help Needed.||0||Feb 28, 2013|
|Can an * Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N455 @ 1.66GHz * handle a 120 SSD?||4||Dec 19, 2012|
|Netbook vs Tablet vs Laptop||18||Dec 13, 2012|
|What's a good router to use with a wireless home security system?||1||Dec 10, 2012|
2 Requires a 2nd generation Intel Core processor, Intel software, BIOS update, and an Intel solid state drive (SSD).