Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 2, 2012
Mailman just delivered this battery within the hour. The second I installed it , wow-- the solar light was shining brightly! Battery arrived way before estimated delivery. This size battery is one I never saw before. I just got the solar light within the month from a big box store and of course I threw out all packaging. Typed in numbers and letters on side of battery and found it on Amazon.com! I will get all my solar batteries from BATTERIES IN A FLASH from now on, because they sent mine in a flash and it works. Thank you for saving me the aggravation of returning the solar light when all I needed was a fresh battery!
on March 21, 2013
I need AA size and it's my fault. So, I don't know how well these would work but they look nice. I thought I was ordering the right size, saw the seller's warning to make sure you order the right size, but these are a little larger. these are 18mm and AA are 14mm. My original battery is the LiFePO4 but they are only 14500mah which I guess is the difference. I was hoping to improve the battery charge capacity but I was wrong. It's a shame now because I have no use and don't expect batteriesinaflash to take them back. It did take 8 days to arrive NV to MI and they charge shipping which is a bummer.
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2014
Works as expected however was using it to replace battery in solar light. While it worked I found out that the solar cell was not working that well to charge so $20 light and $15 battery. Will probably just replace whole light next time.
on June 25, 2015
After seeing this product I headed to my local "big box hardware retailer" (the one with the blue sign)
where I purchased a package of quantity 2 for $10 - and these were 1,000mAH, 20% more capacity!
The same size (18500) and voltage (3.2V).

I replaced all of the old 650mAH batteries in my outdoor lights and now they stay on from dusk until dawn.
on February 9, 2013
The batteries thatr came in the floodlights were weak and didn't last long. Soon the floodlights were not working. I put these guys in and they work like a charm. Perfect!
on April 21, 2013
Received product in a timely fashion. Great replacements for my original solar batteries in the garden lamps. Would recommend, only time will tell how many cycle charges I will get. Original battery lasted two years
on February 27, 2014
I use this battery in a outdoor floodlight system. It seems to hold it charge for a adequate amount of time.
I would reccommend this item fo others.
on January 1, 2014
I bought these for my GF patio lights..they were a direct replacement and have been working fine and no issues holding a charge.
on February 3, 2014
It worked from day one.
And after a day of charging, it has been eaxctly as I expected.
on October 22, 2015
Worked great and lasted a long time between charges from the solar source.......