Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Umarex Heckler & Koch MP5 2252330 BB 40 Rounds 400fps Air Rifle, 0.177 Caliber, Black
|Price:||$89.02 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.73 (27%)|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The HK MP5K PDW by Umarex is a product of excellence. I was very impressed with the high quality and pleasing aesthetics of this beautiful crafted and realistic semi-auto BB gun. The gun itself is surprisingly heavy for its size. Very solidly built with no creaks or shimmies. To insert the 12-gram CO2 cartridge you first need to remove the two rear body pins. I did this by pushing the retaining loops into each pin and pushing it through the other side. After you take the pins out, remove the rear stock and insert the CO2. Replace the rear plate on the gun, reinsert the pins, and tighten the CO2 cartridge tab to hear the gun pressurize. The stock folds by lifting the front upwards at the hinge and allowing it to fold to the right and I love how it locks firmly in place in the extended position.
The selector switch on this gun moves smoothly between its settings with a solid click at each stop. Click it from Safe to Fire and let out a few shots. I noticed that this gun recoils like the real firearm and has a mildly firm trigger pull that isn't overly heavy or light, it is just right. Trigger response is good and shots were right on target from the start.Read more ›
This gun looks great, feels solid, and I added a few things to make it a Real Bad Boy!
I added (all sold on Amazon):
- a Weaver rail on top (modified by taking 1/8" off of the fixed feet) ["Scope Rail Mount for MP5 MK5 M5 style guns NCStar"]
- a UTG/Leapers 1X30 red/green dot scope on that rail ["Leapers Golden Image 30mm Red/Green Dot Sight, Integral Weaver Mount (SCP-RD40RGW)"]
- another rail mount below the barrel - I used flat black electrical tape to stabilize the plastic overlay on the barrel which is somewhat loose. I also needed to buy four hex screws that were 1/4" longer. ["Weaver Rail Barrel Mount for Laser Sight, Flashlight, and Bipod"]
- a laser sight on that mount ["NcStar Red Laser Sight with Weaver Mount/Black (APRLS)"]
I also purchased this bag/case ["UTG Gun Case, Dual Storage, Adjustable Shoulder Strap"] which is a perfect fit with the magazine removed.
I have two minor complaints:
1) It would be nice to have an end cap to replace the folding stock. These are available in the U.K. but not in America.
2) I really wish I could get an extra magazine since one CO2 cartridge begins to lose power by the end of the second magazine. These are also not available in America (and like many other folks, I've tried without success to find one).
However, you can load the magazine pretty quickly with this trick: put your BBs in a Tupperware-like container. I use a 3"X5" plastic container that originally had lunchmeat. Just dribble the BBs in, and let extra ones fall back into the container. I can load the magazine in about 20 seconds.
HTH, and have fun!
In fact, NO replacement parts (none, zero, zip) are available from the manufacture (Umarex) for this item.
$100.00 item that needs a .50 cent seal and it's not available.
When I asked the Umarex customer service tech what I'm suppose to do with it, he said "throw it away and buy another one"!
I'ld be happy to do so, WITH HIS MONEY, NOT MINE! They will never get another dime from me or anybody else if I have any say in it.
WORST customer service and product support I've ever had with any company I've ever dealt with, EVER!
1. Does not come with BBs or CO2, you will have to buy them separately.
2. There is only one magazine, and you CANNOT buy a spare one. :(
3. Gun is about 92% plastic on the outside (even the flash suppressor is plastic.) Gun looks great though!
4. Cocking handle's only function is to disable blow-back action (I heard this can increase FPS though)
5. Realistic shell extractor action when firing. Looks and feels realistic.
6. Cocking handle has no blow-back action, but a real MP5 doesn't even do that anyway.
7. There is a tiny button on the bottom of the magazine to release the spring of it's locked down. (This is important to know.)
8. This is an MP5, so no picatinny rail, you will need to add one.This one was perfect: http://amzn.com/B004I8QCMU
WARNING: Choose wisely, a longer rail may block the cocking handle
9. Some sharp edges from plastic molding near handles, tape will fix this. (I used my camo duct tape.)
10. Has clips for a shoulder strap, you can find them on amazon.
11. Despite the negatives, it's the best semi-auto BB gun for your money! You will love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was truly torn between 3 stars or 4 but ended up with three for a few minor reasons.
All in all the gun is nice looking but as many others have said, it is rather... Read more
This little gun is pretty good , shoots one right after the other with no problem. Complete plastic design. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacqueline Monte T.
This thing is awesome! I bought this a year ago. My only critique would be, i wish it had an extra clip so i could shoot it longer before having to reload. Lots of fun wither way.Published 1 month ago by raxostax
love it, sad to say the UK Version has the scoop mount but it works greatPublished 2 months ago by prg
Any Umarex product I find are really well made like this .177 caliber MP5 BB Gun. Single 12 gram CO2 cartridge. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bill W.