5.0 out of 5 stars My jewelry loves it
This three works! The three is taller than most I've had and is great for necklaces. I also like the tray at the bottom for tossing smaller earrings. My everyday jewelry has never been this organized!
Published on December 19, 2009 by CoffeeLady

3.0 out of 5 stars good for necklaces
This is a cute jewelry organizer especially for necklaces. I wish it had littles holes in the branches to hold earrings. It sure can hold a lot of jewelries but starts looking messy when there are too many things on it. It doesn't look neat with my bracelets on it . I would call it "necklace tree".
Published on April 6, 2010 by A.S.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My jewelry loves it, December 19, 2009
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hanger, tall enough for all my necklaces, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
This is a great little hanger. Looks great and fairly minimalist, and holds about 20 necklaces I had jumbled up in a jewelry box before. Sits on my dresser and looks great--very sturdy. None of the necklaces are draping over the dresser, either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice & Well-Made, December 14, 2010
Brad Groux (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
I bought this for my niece for Christmas, and it seems to be very nicely made. My only complaint is that it didn't come in any packaging of it's own... Amazon just shipped it in a clear plastic bag. Not a huge deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory to put on the dresser, February 28, 2011
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
I bought this item for myself and my significant other and we both love its. It took a very long time to figure out if i wanted this one or the Umbra Teegem Metal and Acrylic Jewelry Stand. I like this one better because the branches are adjustable and you can put a piece of jewelry on each branch and remove it individually instead of having to move other items out the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, July 29, 2010
Hope (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
I received my clear jewelry tree in three days and I couldn't be happier. Out of all my online purchases, it is without question, the best purchase I have ever made. I bought the tree for under $18 (including shipping and handling) and it is just simply beautiful. The branches swivel around so you can arrange your necklaces without having them crammed together or getting tangled. There is also a little tray at the bottom which can hold earrings and rings. I would recommend this product without reservation.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for necklaces, April 6, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 22, 2010
This jewelry holder is really tall! I was pleasantly surprised when mine arrived a couple of weeks ago that I could put long chains on it. It's quite large and very sturdy. It could hold a good deal more jewelry than you are imagining. The branches turn and this allows you to arrange them in the best position for the jewelry you have. Beyond that, it's very attractive. It looks like a piece of artwork on my dresser.

It's a functional piece of artwork and I'm so happy I purchased it.

Just so you know, I own the "clear" color. I cannot speak for the other colors this is available in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
This holder is great. I love that it is clear so I can see through it to get to my necklaces. It rotates and the different branches swivel so I can easily access my necklaces in a flash in the morning. I wouldn't recommend it for chunky necklaces though, I have mine on it but they tend to clang against each other. I've had it for a few years, got it upon recommendation of my sister, and we are both very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
Looks nice and works well, just wish the bottom wasn't chipped. However it still functions so I won't be returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear (Kitchen)
I was afraid it might look like cheapy plastic, but it looks very nice actually! The tree arms being at different heights is great, and the tray at the bottom is perfect for holding the studs I like to wear a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›