5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and doesn't require a lot of space
Published on March 29, 2011 by Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.
Published on July 24, 2011 by A. Tyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and doesn't require a lot of space, March 29, 2011
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
I purchased this because of constant clutter on the counter and coffee table and I hoped this would help organize my home's incoming mail. I couldn't be happier with the organization it handles letters of all sizes including large envelopes, if it fits in the mail box it will fit in this letter organizer, as a bonus it has small hooks for keys and a front clip to hold a single outgoing letter I use it to hold stamps.
Furthermore, it is very simple to mount on the wall it comes with two small Phillips head screws and dry wall anchors you screw into the wall then you slide on the letter organizer.
I highly recommend this organizer because it is small and gets the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars It holds alot, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
I get so many mail sent to my house and i hate the clutter. We hung this by the door. My husband normally would get the mail and throw it on the counter and leave it there for days, now when he comes from the mail box, it goes right into our letter organizer which keeps my counter top mess free. It can hold alot to. Plus we keep the keys there, so they dont get lost anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 1, 2011
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
This product is fantastic! Not only does it look great but it holds a lot of mail and I don't have to dig in my purse for my keys anymore. I would definatly recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars So close..., September 15, 2010
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
I actually loved this little product. If you get a TON of mail, this is not for you. But for our family it holds a few days' mail easily and the front "flap" allows you to slide a few extra slips of paper in there. The only reason I gave the product a 4 star rating were the hooks for your keys - which is the main reason I bought this. The key holders are just a bit too short and I have to concentrate to put my keys on without simultaneously knocking them off. If they were just a bit narrower, stuck out a bit farther, and curved a bit more - this product would be perfect! Even after all this complaining though - I have to say it was the best form+function solution I found on Amazon for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
Holds our keys and mail by the door. Was easy to hang on the wall. It would be nice if it was a little wider to hold more mail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small But Effective Mail Solution, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
Space is at a premium in my house, so cluttering up the kitchen counters with mail is not an option. Because my fiance doesn't like to immediately sort through his mail, we purchased this item as a compromise. His mail goes into the holder each day, and he sorts it out within a week or two. The added bonus is that we have a place to put our keys.

This item is great if you:
-Don't receive a lot of mail (otherwise you will have to sort frequently anyway - this holds a few inches of mail, which isn't much if you are a lazy sorter)
-Don't receive a lot of bulky mail
-Don't have bulky key chains

If you receive a lot of catalogs or magazines in the mail, forget it - this is good for letters only. Catalogs/magazines will fill this holder up FAST. I ended up purchasing a separate wall-mounted magazine holder for that problem.

Note that if you have an overloaded or bulky key chain, you might have problems with the key holders - big sets of keys tend to fall off pretty easily when you barely nudge them, so beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but the Metal is Thin, August 22, 2012
Andrew Clark (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
I bought this to serve as an outgoing mail spot for my office. The brushed metal looks great and it was perfectly easy to install. My only warning would be that the metal is very thin, and perhaps not as high-quality as you might be expecting. It feels light and slightly flimsy when you take it out of the box, and the clasp that holds envelopes in place can only hold one or two pieces of mail, so you'll be using the big open slot more than anything.

As long as you're OK with those small points, I'd buy. It's a sharp accessory at a fair price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
It's a nice mail holder with key hooks. I would have liked a template included because there is very little play for the screws. But it is simple enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., July 24, 2011
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
This keyrack is ok for what it is. It actually looks good and is easy to install. The problem is that it isn't a very good key rack. The hooks on bottom are hard to get to, especially if you have larger hands. They need to stick out a little more. I try to hang keyrings all the time, only to have them fall to the counter. If not for the poor functionality, it would have gotten five stars, but a keyrack should at least be good at holding keyrings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Asthetic, but flimsy, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Umbra Lettro Brushed-Aluminum Letter Organizer (Kitchen)
The product is very sleek and looks great on the wall, but the aluminium is very thin and flimsy. It also doesn't come with directions in regard to hanging it, so if you haven't used wall anchors before, have Google handy.

ARRAY(0x9a8736a8)