5.0 out of 5 stars Hope/Esperanza
This book i recommend it helps those of us in search of answers why are we here on earth for? For those of us who feels lost, confused or just in search of some spirituality this is the book.

Published on July 14, 2010 by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written and understandable
Great information. Should be use as a guidance to aspects of Christian life
I do recommend the book to my fellow Christians!
Published 9 months ago by Gerardo Pabon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope/Esperanza, July 14, 2010

Este libro lo recomiendo para esos en busca de respuestas porque estamos aqui en la tierra? Para esos que se siente solos, confundidos o nomas en busca de spiritualidad este es el libro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Una vida con proposito, August 4, 2010
Este artiuculo es mas que un libro. Es, como dice su titulo, el entendimiento del proposito de nuestras vidas aca en este lugar donde Dios nos ha puesto. Sin duda alguna, por algo estamos aqui, algun proposito tuvo nuestro creador para darnos semejante oportunidad. POR FAVOR, NO LA DESPERDICIES, y bien creo que si no sabes como hacerlo pues es un paso super importante ENCAMINAR TU VIDA EN EL SENOR Y SI TIENES LA OPORTUNIDAD VIVE LA EXPERIENCIA DE REGIR TU CAMINO EN LA ENSENANZA DE LA BIBLIA Y AP0YATE EN OTRAS LITERATURAS TAN CONSTRUCTIVAS COMO "UNA VIDA CON PROPOSITO". Totalmente recomendado para aquellos que tienen amor en su corazon. EL QUE TIENE OJOS QUE VEA, EL QUE TIENE OIDOS QUE OIGA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 4, 2009
I gave this to a friend after I read the book- it is wonderful and very helpful to both of us. Everyone needs to read this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, September 30, 2006
Joandiel Resto (San Juan, Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
In this book rick Warren helps new christians and those who need to focus their purpose in life. With basic illustrations and an easy to read message Warren takes a new step to help people become more effective christians. Our life completly has to praise God; this means we have to do it with our actions, words and way of think.. It has a great message. The book can be read in 40 days (what is suggested) or less. A good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente libro!!, March 13, 2014
El mejor libro me he leído después de la Biblia. Te ayuda a enfocar tu vida y a poner tu mirada en los planes que Dios tiene para tu vida.

5.0 out of 5 stars Por favor lea este libro, March 18, 2013
Este libro le dará un cambio complete en su vida. Léalo, y después comparta lo con todo el que pueda. Dios lo bendiga.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 7, 2013
It is an awesome book to read. Will recommend it to anyone, I have read it over the years several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars una vida con proposito, February 9, 2010
I purchased this item as a gift to my mother because I enjoyed the original version in English. The Spanish version did not offer the same depth and understanding as the English version. There was to much music at the beginning, which distracts from the teachings. The reader was very dramatic, it almost felt like those Christian churches in Spanish that I dread to go to because it doesn't feel true. However, since I heard it first in English, I was able to grasp and understand a Purpose Driven Life. Rick Warren should make sure that the Spanish translator is really translating his message in the correct way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy! Like new., January 16, 2014
This has been a life changing book, now even better that we can listen to it while we drive and do chores at home. I bought this for my mother for Christmas. She loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars my writter, April 18, 2013
This book is very important and necessary for all people who was to live a life with purpose. Not just live for living

Una Vida Con Proposito: Diario Devocional (The Purpose-Driven Life) (Journal)
$14.99 $13.08