Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2012
I found Unbreak My Heart so difficult to put down! I was immediately enchanted by the Island of Jersey and the hotel setting. I want to visit. This story about a young single mother trying to find a safe harbor and the childhood friend she still loves was a sweet, poignant one. What do you have to change about yourself, if anything, to exist in the world when you have a child to support? Any lover of traditional Harlequin/Mills and Boon novels will especially adore this novel.
on April 7, 2012
One of my favorite songs is Unbreak My Heart by the remarkable Toni Braxton. Naturally, when I saw that title on a romance novel, I had to grab it.

I just finished reading this novel by Helen Scott Taylor. The lovely cover of this book is perfect for this sweet romance of unrequited love.

I mean, is there anything that burns as hot and as long as unrequited love? I think not. I've explored that theme in several novels I've written.

Ms. Taylor brings emotional depth to the unfulfilled love between Kate Frost and Andre Le Court, who is the kind of hero every woman wants to find. I've read several romances by Helen Scott Taylor, and I have to say she creates a really good hero who is always more than a pretty face.

Throw in a cute little baby, and you get a romance that's irresistible. This emotional journey of these two lovers is more than meets the eye, and each must grow and change to have a shot at a happily ever after.

If you like sweet romance filled with emotion and charming characters, you'll savor this novel.
on April 6, 2012
Kate and her baby are inseparable. Nothing beats the tenderness of this wonderful young mother breastfeeding her baby. Andre is mesmerized, and the readers too, by Kate's spontaneity and her complete lack of decorum. She loves Andre and doesn't hide it, but he needs her to be more presentable to the snobbish society he's dealing with as an owner of a big hotel. With her smooth writing, H. Scott-Taylor kept me hooked from the first page to the last of this delightful romance packed with emotion and sprinkled with humor. I highly recommend this ebook.
on April 17, 2012
Unbreak My Heart by Helen Scott Taylor surprised me. I read a lot of romance books, and what surprised me was how romantic the story was. Yes, I know, a strange thing to say about a romance novel. But the book was not only very well written, it was sweetly romantic. It almost had the feel of a fairy tale with a grand hotel the ultra rich hero owned and a destitute heroine. But Taylor Scott takes a turn in her novel that gives her hero and heroine intriguing, but realistic challenges to overcome. I honestly began to wonder if they were going to make it! I won't give the ending away, but it is a romance. <wink, wink> Just a lovely book and a satisfying read.
on April 12, 2012
In Unbreak My Heart, the author has created an enchanting story that explores the possibility that many of us ponder about first loves. What if?

I couldn't put the book down. I loved the romantic setting--an ancient castle adorned with dragons and other mythical beings and lush green woods hiding a quaint cottage within.
The interactions between Andre and the baby were endearing. I cheered the couple on throughout the book to get past conflicts and barriers to what mattered most.
on May 10, 2012
Unbreak My Heart, was a wonderful book. Even though I didn't really expect much I still went head first into this book, I loved it!! IT has been a lovely read. I loved the way the Authoress put the whole story together while creating a background. It made you see the present while creating a big past picture... It all fit together. I have read a lot of books that didn't make any sense in the ending. This book touched my heart and has become my new annual vacation read. That says something if the author can pull you in and make you want to be one of the characters... Which one am I, and why?

I first want you to know a little bit about to story... Andre Le Court and Kate Frost have known each other since they were infants. And a huge friendship grows and then turns into a teenage romance... But their lives end up taking different paths, but can they come back together again and keep their childhood promises to each other? You'll have to read and find out!! You won't regret it at all.

Some of the other reviews of this book don't really paint what I see as truthful... If you're like me and love a good romance without all of the blatant sex and nasty stuff, this is the book for you!! I love it and will highly suggest and recommend this book to many others!! I loved it and I think you will too!!
on April 18, 2012
What a beautiful story. This is the first book I have read of Helen Scott Taylor. There's a tenderness, almost dreamy quality, to the story that I haven't read in a long, long time. Actually, the cover perfectly expresses what is inside its pages and the setting reveals each scene with vivid detail. I loved the interaction between Andre, Kate and her child, Keiko.

If you want to be swept away into a different world where anything is possible, then you will definitely enjoy this book. It's sweet, tender, filled with depth and very emotional.
on May 8, 2012
Awesome story!! Great flow of the story line too.Truly enjoyed this love story.

Kate and Andre had fallen in love as teens.Andre goes off to college and leaves Kate hanging.He had asked her to marry him before he left,but that was the last she had heard of him.

6 years later Kate has a little baby girl and the father is to self absorbed to bother.So she goes back home to be with her mom and try to sort out her life and make a new start.Only her stepfather wants her gone.

Kate ends up looking for Andre,to see if he could give her a place to stay for while.Just till she can figure out what to do about her situation.In the mean time Andre asks Kate to help out with his hotel business and they end up falling in love all over again.But not without some twists and turmoil.

Highly Recommend this book!!! Great quick read!!
on April 19, 2012
Kate and Andre's story was hard to put down. From the first page the quirky heroine seemed the perfect balance for the staid business man, but it was the lessons each of the characters needed to learn about responsibility, love, and relationships that kept my attention.

Turning to her first love when she needs protection is second nature for Kate, just as taking care of her and shielding her from harm is Andre's. What both these interesting and complex characters learn as they rediscover one another has me confident that after I closed the book, their relationship was solid enough to withstand any problems that may come their way in the future.

Great Story. Looking forward to more from this author.
on April 10, 2012
This is an excellent reunion romance about two people who obviously loved each other but youth and different life styles kept them apart. I liked that both Kate and Andre were equally at fault and their parting wasn't because of a misunderstanding but about issues that still needed to be addressed. Andre is a great guy and I really enjoyed how he was with Kate's baby--uncomfortable at first, but always so sweet. I'm amazed at the range of this author. The last book I read by Helen Scott Taylor was a paranormal romance which also kept me riveted.