Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2014
We have a couple sets of Reidel "O" glasses, but wanted something similar for bigger parties (where we don't want our expensive glasses broken). When these are sitting on the counter, you cannot tell they are plastic. Very clear and smooth, with a light smoke color.
on January 27, 2014
This is a fantastic product.

It really was difficult to tell that this item is plastic. This item will not break easily in the least.

I too felt that this was a great item to have when having a variety of guests over. Nobody can notice the difference between this and glass and the cleanup is somehow effortless.

My Mother in law drinks way too much wine and I was hoping to buy her some of these. She definitely breaks her wine glasses often and thus will cut down on the number of accidental foot lacerations.

If you are considering this product then it is definitely a worthwhile purchase.
44 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
I ordered these glasses for the large gathering of folks at Thanksgiving. I used them on the table and they looked fabulous. They looked very real and everyone was quite surprised they were plastic. I love the utility of them, especially the dishwasher safe quality. I do not like doing dishes...especially 20 wine glasses. I ordered 2 sets and both were perfect!
on May 24, 2015
Can't give over about 2 stars on these. They look beautiful, are unbreakable, hold fluid well, but cannot stand up to reasonably anticipated use. We bought these items for use at our pool.... primarily for their unbreakable qualities. Unfortunately, sunscreen etches these glasses leaving fingerprints and a general mottled frosted look. These glasses will look horrible the first time anybody wearing at least one of the spray sunscreens touches them.
on May 23, 2014
Functionality: A nice big wine glass that is hard to spill and is very durable. If you find yourself constantly refilling your wine glass, these are a must have.

Quality: VERY durable. I dropped one from a ladder and it didn't break or even crack. They also have been through the dish washer many times and are still crystal clear. They are a very nice plastic that can be easily mistaken for crystal, so you don't look like a slob drinking from them.

Quantity: You get 4 glasses for a very low price.

Would I recommend: Yes. If you love your wine, you'll love these glasses.
on March 20, 2014
I bought these solely for outdoor use and travel, and as such, they are perfect! Con: I think they do look plastic, unlike other reviewers who said they look clear and like glass. However, this doesn't matter for my uses - they are excellent to add to a suitcase (few things ruin a great local wine purchase faster than hotel disposable cups!). At the price, I am happy to have eight of them. I won't have to be too upset if I lose one or two.
on February 25, 2014
They don't look like plastic when they're new but they certainly look it after a few washes or if someone drops one.
on September 5, 2015
These are great glasses for parties. Washable & reusable. They are large - 18oz is a lot of liquid. So if you buy these make sure you factor the glass size into your party planning and buy more drinks - if someone fills it halfway that's 9oz per drink. That said they look great, the shape feels good in your hand and they are dishwasher safe.
on August 2, 2015
Upon opening my box, i observed (4) individually wrapped glasses. Upon unwrapping one glass, curiosity sunk in and I had to try them out, i placed one on the top of my cabinent and knocked it off. The result? Several bounces and a perfectly good glass! These look just like real glasses too!

I attached one photo with my review. These glasses are nearly flawless. They are clear and crisp all the way around. The lip area is beveled and smooth. I have not placed in the dishwasher, but are labeled dishwasher safe.

I will continue my review after several uses/washes.

I did receive this product at discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review which was given.
review image
on March 28, 2015
I really like that they are non breakable. So, if you were to drop one, no one will get hurt by broken glass. And, since we are using them on a boat we don't have to worry about them being banged around in the cabinet when we are in choppy waters. I even decorated them with vinyl to give them our own special touch.