5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for teens and those who work with them., February 28, 2008
This review is from: Uncensored--Dating, Relationship, and Sex: You Think You Know, But You Have No Idea (Paperback)
I think this book is one of the best out there for teens and for youth workers. For the teen she speaks straight to them and does it in a loving way, but also says what needs to be said. Jeanne isn't afraid to tackle the tough subjects and handles them very well. If you are a youth worker, this book helps you better understand the world your teens are in; plus you can learn how to approach the subject with them. The way Jeanne approaches each subject is a lesson we can all learn from. This book is a definite must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, April 1, 2014
I am a mom of 4 children with my oldest about to turn 17. I plan to buy a copy of this book for every teenager that I love... Jeanne does an amazing job of being real with her audience about real issues. I appreciate her frankness and with something so important as their relationships, I don't think we have the liberty to be cautious or to tiptoe around these important issues. I wish that my son had read this book before he was in his first dating relationship, but better late than never and my other 3 will have the benefit of her book prior to the dating scene. I read the book before I gave it to my son and there wasn't anything in there that I disagreed with. This book was recommended to my by my son's youth pastor and I'm so glad he did! I will mention one publishing issue...my book was missing 2 pages of chapter 19 and all of chapter 20, but I had access to those pages through my son's youth pastor and when I purchase future books, that will be something that I have the seller to check for me before purchasing. In place of those pages, there were repeat pages of prior chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 25, 2013
Great book for my new young adult purity group
It gives for great discussion for us and we all have our own copy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the most comprehensive and easy to read book for students on this subject, January 22, 2013
The quotes and stories conveyed in this book capture the attention and stay in the heart. It is an excellent book for students, leaders and parents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!! Gets straight to the nitty gritty stuff!, May 9, 2011
This book is really good! It talks about difficult subjects that teens today are faced with. Not only does it bluntly talk about problems, but it talks about SOLUTIONS! Great book by Jeanne Mayo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Uncensored for sure!, June 21, 2009
B. Haynes (Metro Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews
I was introducted to this book by a Youth Pastor and read it with alot of knowledge in each area. I learned a great amount of knowledge in each subject Mrs. Mayo discusses. I recommend this book to parents, adults, and youth to get a better understanding on the uncensored truth that youth of American faces everyday. This is definitely on my top 5 books I use to help minister to youth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book for teens!, May 16, 2009
I'm a youth pastor and recently took my youth ministry through this book and they loved it. I love that it is not black and white list of guidelines in dating, but rather gets to heart of the issues that each of us deal with emotionally in relationships. Jeanne's writing style is easy to follow and it is an easy read for even your none-reader teens. Parents loved it as well!

Used & New from: $0.01