Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 10, 2013
I bought this as an Emergency gift around Xmas time and my other half did not let it go. She enjoys the tea and packaging is awesome.
on November 10, 2013
Great looking bamboo box. Not very deep, as it is built for 12 different teas stacked 5 deep. Bought it mostly for the box to give to my wife (who loved it). Tea has been pretty good. Not a big green tea fan but gave a couple of packets to someone who drinks more tea than I do and she loved them. She commented that the paper of the tea bags is very good and doesn't affect the taste at all. So far my favorite has been the white tea. I love how easy the teabags open and how easy the bags come out of the packages. Great box and the nice teas are a bonus.
on May 6, 2013
Good variety of tea bags and the bamboo box presentation made this an excellent gift at Christmas. The recipient was very pleased.
on August 10, 2013
The chest is cute. love it. chest condition is ok although not perfect.. but can't expect it to be perfect as the cuteness is due to the slight imperfection of the bamboos... thank you!
on December 24, 2014
Bought for the tea case, but it wasn't as great as it looked, but is still a pretty good value. It is ok, hence the three stars. We didn't drink half the tea varieties, but the ones we did drink were good. Many are organic, which I appreciate.
on June 3, 2014
This was ordered to be a gift and was very nice. The box is nicer then expected and will be enjoyed long after the tea is used. I love the fact that this is offered with a different selection of teas then the usually gift sets. It is also listed free of many things that allow it to be accepted and used by people with restrictions in their lives.
on March 20, 2014
I bought 8 of these to give to all of my female relatives for christmas gifts and they each loved it. The selection of tea is really nice and the bamboo case just lends a little more class to the gift.
For this price it is worth it for anyone you are unsure of what to give them
on September 14, 2013
The box the tea came in looks nice and there is a large variety of good tea. The box is reusable
on January 20, 2014
I received this as a gift. It has a wonderful assortment of teas and never gets old. The tea tastes fresh and the flavors are very interesting. Would definitely recommend purchasing it. Also the bamboo box is great for storing little trinkets.
on January 1, 2014
Couldn't believe how impressive this was. Was purchased as a gift for my step daughter. My husband wants me to buy one for us now too. I also didn't realize that the first row of tea was all chai, which was a bonus as I was really looking for a chai tea gift set. The bamboo box alone is well worth the price in my opinion and could after many uses after the tea is gone! Check the dimensions too - this was a larger box that I'd thought when ordering. Hardware on the box is also attractive.