Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 12, 2015
I purchased this Uncle Mike's holster for a Ruger LC9 because it stated online (on Amazon) that a #10 would fit. NO WHERE CLOSE!!! I also checked the packaging and it also said it would fit a Ruger LC9. I was cheap however, so I didn't bother to return. So, now I have no clue what size would fit. (It does however fit my derringer pictured in the background) :)
review image
on March 5, 2012
This is my second Uncle Mike's holster...Uncle Mike's rocks!

Not that I'll use it much for anything other than plinking, but my .22 semi-auto fits this holster hand-in-glove. The retention strap holds tight.

Great for general storage in the drawer or in the range bag. I can see it working well as an ITWB holster, but like I said, I wouldn't make my .22 my carry weapon of choice.

Not sure if this will fit any of the .380s or not...another reviewer will have to cover that ground.

NOTE: The seller-- HP Uniforms-- filled and shipped this order very quickly and efficiently. I ordered it from them after Amazon failed to send the correct size 3 TIMES!

Be careful ordering holsters where Amazon fulfills the order...they must throw all of their holsters in one bin at the warehouse and it's anyone's guess what size the person filling the order will grab.
on December 20, 2015
Fits my poly protector .38 very well. Is comfortable material and joy to carry. I will make this comment to address some of the comments on the plastic clip. Firstly this is a $14 holster. It's designed to add little bulk and LITTLE WEIGHT. Which it succeeds in doing. Secondly look at the clip. It is flared on the outside of the clip as well as the inside. Meaning it is designed to also be secured by your belt. Clip it on your pants and your belt can also go over the clip securing it more. Again to provide a smaller print a.k.a. conceal.

The holster doesn't draw with the gun if you utilize the holster design the way it is intended. With the velcro strap still over the weapon? Yes. You're expected to unsecure the velcro first. No differently than having to unsnap a leather holster before you draw. You can cut the velcro strap to your desired length. It is overly long for that reason. I cut mine to the minimum length just enough to keep it from falling out and when secured with my belt I can draw the gun without first having to pull the velcro restraint.
on November 15, 2013
I bought this holster for the Ruger LC9 pistol, which I'm sure was one of the guns listed for this size holster, but I was not happy with the fit of the gun inside the holster, there was too much gun exposed. Also the retention strap would not fit completely over the gun to secure it, so overall a disappointing purchase. The holster is well made for the price, but I did return it due to the gun basically not fitting, though I must say my first experience of the free return process was very easy, and makes Amazon such a convenient method for purchasing "stuff".
on July 29, 2013
Using a Sig P938 this holster was a nice fit at first. Not much wiggle room when not using the retention strap, and it was rock solid with the strap in place. After only a few weeks of use I found a tear that developed so I returned the item.

Pros:
Comfortable and good fit
Cheap
Easily concealable

Cons:
Easy to pull the entire holster out while trying to un-holster. Practice makes perfect, but a snap would be better than velcro and a stronger clip is a must.
Didn't cover safety completely
Plastic clip just doesn't provide enough strength. It felt flimsy and that after a lot of use the stitching might give.
Aggressive grip of the P938 made me want a full sweat guard.
After only a few weeks of light use a tear developed near the bottom. "Sharp" edges of the P938 are to blame for that.

I returned this after finding the tear. Amazon was great (as always) with the return process. I would recommend (at least to P938 owners) looking for a higher quality holster.
on August 14, 2013
Got this product for my walther ppk, its fits perfectly and is very comfortable. I reccomend this product for conceal carry.
on February 26, 2015
This is a very lite-duty setup--VERY LITE- hard to believe this is an Uncle Mikes product. I think the belt clip will last a couple months. If it lasts longer than that, well that will be a surprise. And the clip is so weak. when you draw the handgun the holster usually comes with it. For the person who will use this holster rarely It will be OK. But for the concealed carry person who carries often this is no good at all.
on May 9, 2015
I bought this to replace another Uncle Mike's that was about 7 years old. I love these things. The exterior material is very grippy, helps it stay in place. The interior has a little padding and slippery fabric that ensures a fast draw. The clip is a slightly flexible plastic that after 7 years had no wear at all.

Why did I need a new holster? There's my first minor suggestion for improvement. The interior material eventually gets chewed up after years of holstering/upholstering by the sharp corners of the sights. A strip of vinyl or something might cure that.

The other issue is the retention strap. It holds the gun in really well, but does add time to your draw. I'm convinced there's a better method that would release the gun as you grip it, but without having a huge button system on the trigger guard like others. Those things print more than Zondervan.

All that said, there's no perfect holster and this one is an excellent value. Not the last Uncle Mike's I'll buy. Would absolutely recommend it.
on May 28, 2016
Great holster! It's my go to for conceal carry. It generally stays cool, unless I'm spending a lot of time outside in the heat. But, you can't fault it for that. It's compact, light, and easily accessible. I don't use the strap, but you do have that option available to you if you are so inclined. Definitely worth more than they charge for it, but I'll take the low cost anyway :)
on January 10, 2013
The holster works great for the walther ppk. the velco straps are a little long. I cut them off to eep it from rubbing while concealed