5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!
Published 4 months ago by Cherise Kachelmuss

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute little "nightlight"
My girls' room is themed in Minnie mouse, so this was a must have for us. It says cute little phrases that aren't too loud or too soft. It's just the right size to not take up too much room on the wall, yet not be dinky for the price either.

Published 3 months ago by Steph

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Uncle Milton Wall Friends Minnie Mouse, Talking Room Light (Toy)
This is a super cute light that is perfect for any child's room. It measures about 13 inches tall and sticks out like a 3D piece of art. To set up you do need to add batteries to both the light and remote, which I am hoping lasts because that will add up if they don't! So far we use this light every night for a few months now and haven't had any problems or battery changes. My daughter loves it on when she goes to bed and I love how it turns off after the selected time. It is easily controlled by the remote, which you do need to have to work it. If you loose the remote you are basically out of luck using it since there are no buttons on the Minnie itself, surprisingly we haven't lose the remote yet.

Overall, this would make a cute addition to any child's room. I was thinking too of sticking a piece of velcro to the remote and using velcro to attach it to the wall so we don't loose it. The sign is also very lightweight, which I was worried about it falling off the wall on my daughters bed, but it is light. Don't forget the batteries, this needs five AA batteries in total.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any child who is a Minnie Fan!, October 17, 2013
Cheyenne is three years old and has been having a hard time sleeping with the lights off. She shares a room with her older sister who is seven, so she isn't sleeping in the room alone. My husband and I have tried night lights, leaving the door open a little bit and nothing seems to help.

I was very excited to introduce her to Uncle Milton Wall Friends Minnie Mouse Room Decor. She is a huge fan of Minnie Mouse so I was really hoping that this would do the trick and help her fall asleep easily and sleep through the night.
Uncle Milton Wall Friends included a Wall Friend Character Light, a remote control and instructions. Putting the Minnie Mouse Wall Friends on the wall was easy. The Wall Friends requires 3AA and 2AAA batteries that are not included in the box. The 2 AAA are for the remote and the 3AA are for the light. You will need a small Phillips head screwdriver to remove the back off of the battery compartments. Then you just use screws to install the light to the wall.
Cheyenne loves having Minnie Mouse in her room. She is able to interact by pushing the button on the remote. Minnie Mouse lights up and talks with fun, familiar phrases, like "You look beautiful "

My favorite feature is that it makes a great night light and helps her fall asleep at night. There is a high and low brightness setting that allows me to adjust it so her room isn't too bright. It also has an auto shut off feature to save battery life. I highly recommend you not letting your child lose the remote as this is the only way to turn it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute little "nightlight", April 14, 2014

I think my only complaint is it does go through batteries quickly.. But we solved that by using rechargeable. Although I was also surprised it's not made out of hard plastic but almost the type of plastic some toys come in that are almost impossible to open and you need scissors and a lot of patients. No biggie since it just hangs on the wall though. The remote is solidly made and has stood up to 2 toddlers playing with it.

Overall, it's cute and worth the price I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 2, March 5, 2014
Bought as a gift for 2 girls because they both love Minnie. Both moms said they hung up right away as their girls loved it. Great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my 3 year old happier to be in bed & ready to sleep, January 20, 2014
abrimath (Texas, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
After prayers & singing our nighty night songs, giving kisses & hugs, Minnie Mouse gets the last word as my daughter pulls out the little remote from under her pillow and we hear, "Why hello! I'm Minnie!" The Minnie Light stays on for quite a while, which means she is usually out by the time it shuts off. We love this product! Simple to mount; easy to use. No problems or complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 4, 2014
My daughter thinks this is the greatest thing since sliced cheese. Great product and the batter life so far seems to be fairly decent. Better then expected anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Score!, January 2, 2014
I bought Minnie as a Christmas gift for a 2 year old little girl. She won't allow her parents to leave her hanging on the wall, yet, because she loves talking to her. She also takes Minnie in her tunnel and makes the tunnel light up.
This is truly a nice gift option. Especially if you are looking for something for children that already have too many toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Wall Night Light - Awesome!, January 1, 2014
Erin Kirk "prufrocke" (Athens, OH United States) - See all my reviews
My niece is going through a Minnie phase, and I found this on Amazon. She LOVES it! The remote triggers Minnie to say different things and you can adjust the light as well - it does take quite a few batteries (for the remote and the Minnie placard) which I included in the package, so buyers may want to be aware of that. We were able to pop the batteries in once she opened the gift and once Minnie lit up she did too . It can be used as a soft light all night long, or intermittently.

Good purchase - I am happy with the product since it's both useful and entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, February 15, 2014
MUCH better than I expected. I thought it would be just an image projected onto a wall. It's not. It is a plastic Minnie Mouse that hangs on the wall that lights up and talks when the button on the remote is pressed. My 17 month old LOVES it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., July 15, 2014
My daughter loved it. We had just returned from Disney World and this brings a little of Disney home with us.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›