Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
by Uncle Milton
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,682)
$32.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 39 questions
votes
2160 miles across---
Dec 15, 2012 by rosie
votes
The unit stays on for half an hour and then shuts off, if you kept it on all night it would really drain the batteries, there is nothing in the instructions about it staying on all night. I hope this helps---Karin
Jan 10, 2014 by karin plante
votes
Its a bluish hue, but not overpoweringly so. Its actually quite pretty. My 3 year old son loves it (but we dont let him have the remote). It goes through all the stages of the moon, from regular to new moon stages. We are very happy with this purchase. It also hangs on the wall with a small nail perfectly (I included pictures in my review...maybe those will help?). Hope this helps you.
Mar 26, 2015 by Thais Macpherson
votes
how bright is it? Apr 15, 2014
The moon isn't bright - makes a great night light, adds a faint glow to a dark room, so you can tip toe around stuffed animals and books on the floor
Apr 15, 2014 by CT Scout Mom
vote
4 AA and 2 AAA batteries for the unit and the remote.
Dec 14, 2013 by Monica Harmon
vote
I believe there are two settings. One setting scrolls through the phases. The other lets you pick one phase and stick with it.
Feb 10, 2014 by Meliss
vote
You only use the remote to turn it on. Which makes is really convenient and easy.
Jan 12, 2014 by Philip S.
vote
I do not believe it stays on all night. It goes off automatically after about 20 or 30 min. BUT there is a very easy to use remote control that your son could use to turn it back on with one button push.
Aug 30, 2013 by Heather Tucker
vote
Hi- I need to be able to do that! Ours is turning off after 30 min and we want it on all night. Not sure which switch does this.
Jan 10, 2014 by Li
votes
You do not need to sync your remote. If it is not working, change the batteries in the moon first, and if this doesn't work, change the battery in the remote. If that still doesn't fix your problem, you will have to get a replacement. Hope this helps.
Jan 27, 2014 by Jay
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers