Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2013
I was a little worried about the quality when we first opened the box because the plastic seems pretty thin and I was concerned that it might break easily. We put batteries in and tested it out and both of my kids (5 and 7) were quite impressed. I still have some reservations based on other reviews we've read, but so far, ours is working great (opened 4 days ago) and my daughter is very happy with it.
on September 8, 2015
Can't even give it zero stars! The box it was delivered in was for "germ-X". Inside the box 4 brown pieces of wrapping paper balled up. It was loose in the paper. Not in its own box. Not in plastic or shrink wrap. Batteries were even in it. Scratches on it. Dirty. No invoice or packing slip. What a load of crap! Very disgusted with it. Once I figure out how to return it, it's going back!
on March 27, 2013
I am an adult who enjoys cool, specialty lighting. I had eyed this for years and wondered how good this really was. Was the rainbow bright? Was the rainbow large? Was this worth the money? The answer to all of these questions is Yes. I did not buy this here and paid twice the amount for which Amazon is selling it. So this is a good deal. It is bright and the rainbow spans the width of the room. I have only had it a short time, so my only remaining question is durability. I would recommend if you are considering this item.
on May 24, 2015
I got it as a gift for my niece and she loves it! make sure to get the AC adapter too, save on batteries! I bought one off amazon called VCT VX-79NP Multi-purpose AC to DC Adapter. My sister says it works great
on April 23, 2012
Sorry for such a trivial starter but I have read reviews saying that children loved the toy and were "enchanted" with it. Mine concentrated on this for a few minutes and then when he realized that he would not be allowed to dismantle the toy lost all interest in it. The rainbow looks... artificial (surprise-surprise) and I couldn't find anything enchanting in it. Cheap toy, that's it. That said, it probably works out for its price - you can't expect miracles for a few dollars, right?
on January 11, 2014
This is a very nice product! It's small and lightweight, so I was expecting lesser quality and I was pleasantly surprised when it worked so nicely!! It makes a good sized rainbow or will oscillate through different colors. Nice that it's not too bright as well and can be used as a nightlight. Will automatically turn off after 10 min or so.
on January 19, 2015
I bought this for my daughter who doesn't like to sleep in the dark. It is perfect for her! The light didn't come with an adapter, but an ordinary household adapter will work (I'm using the adapter from an old baby monitor, before that my husband's electric shaver adapter fit). The light stays on all night, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: the product doesn't get hot, ever. If it's been on all night or a few hours, it doesn't get hot - which makes me feel safe leaving it on all night for when my daughter wakes up. As a parent, I judge this a great product and am currently looking for the others to purchase.
on July 21, 2015
It's nowhere near as bright as the photos lead you to believe but it is a hit with my son. If the brightness shown in the pictures were a 10/10, the true brightness would be a 5/10.

It, thankfully, has a timer on it so you don't waste battery life.

You can choose between full rainbow or have it cycle through the colors.
on July 1, 2013
This light works so much better than I expected it to! I bought it as a sort of night light for my 3 year old. We had to find a plug so we didn't go through batteries like crazy though. Once we did that, we tried it out. It lights up her room, and there is a giant rainbow on the ceiling above her bed. She LOVES this toy! It would help to learn rainbow colors if she didn't know them already too. It's not very "fun" you can't do much but look at it, but I still love it!
on December 7, 2013
Got this for my 5 y.o. Granddaughter in August for her birthday. One of her friends had one and she requested one. Now, it is Xmas and she says this is the best gift she has ever gotten! She loves it that much. When she wakes up in the night sometimes, she will turn this on and it makes her feel good, and she is able to go back to sleep quickly.