4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Diorama
I bought this product for a Diorama. It worked great for that reason. As for what it was made for is kind of laim!
Published 11 months ago by Eric White

1.0 out of 5 stars Uhhh....
Published on December 30, 2010 by Henry

1.0 out of 5 stars Uhhh...., December 30, 2010
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Science Holographic Animation Lab (Toy)
My 5 y/o son received this as a x-mas gift from his 5 y/o cousin. They were both excited about it. But we just opened it and... well... I think we're done playing with it. It's just a stop-motion animated picture of some of the Star Wars characters. You spend about a minute trying to get the paper disk in place the right way, and then you just spin the disk by hand. The pictures are so small, its hard to tell what the character is doing. In fact, I'm still not sure what R2D2/C3P0 are doing?!? I tried spinning it faster and slower, and it didn't really seem to matter. We still couldn't quite make out what the "animation" was doing. I have a feeling the paper disks will be ripped/torn/lost before too long since they're not really sturdy, and you have to twist and fidget them into place.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL RIPOFF, December 19, 2010
This this a complete joke. All it is is a bunch of round "disks" with a stop motion picture, you manually spin the disk and 'see the motion' of the character in a mirror. It's a poorer, fancier version of flipping thru one of those books where you can see the 'animated' character as you flip quickly. No holograph here, no batteries, no lights. My 5yo was like um.... is that all it does? We were absolutely stumped how this could be sold as a toy, even for $1. You'd be better off buying your child a cinderblock, it would be more fun to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Diorama, July 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't spin very well, June 24, 2013
This toy was interesting for only a few moments, but the spinner is hard to turn and so you lose interest quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Disappointment, December 28, 2011
Wow, a total disappointment.

This seemed like it would be more than what it actually does which is not much. I bought this as a gift for my 7-year-old nephew and you spend more time putting it together than using it.

Let's just say a flip book is more exciting and more interactive than this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cool!!, May 17, 2011
I bought this for my son on his birthday, but i love it as well!! It is a super cool educational toy!!

Rate and Discover Movies