Questions & Answers
Uncle Milton Star Theatre Pro
by Uncle Milton
3.6 out of 5 stars (192)
$102.24
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
Yes, it can. Miller engineer offers exceptionally accurate disks at http://www.microstru.com/Homestar_Pro.html. The disks that come with the Star Theater Pro are not meant to be accurate. They are perfect for a child's room or for setting a relaxing mood.
Sep 28, 2013 by FSP
votes
Hi the one we have is music only, cheers!
Dec 9, 2013 by Missy21
votes
Yes there is, but as the rotating feature tends to break anyway (mine after 3 months) it will be stationary pretty soon no matter what you do.
Jul 1, 2014 by Laura Kuhn
votes
The coverage area for the projection is quite small: maybe 5' around, assuming you want smallish stars. I'm not a fan of this toy.
Sep 23, 2014 by Nicolio
votes
On my grandsons 10 ft ceiling they project quite large, especially the planets. On a higher ceiling I' m sure they Would project well, just smaller.
Feb 20, 2014 by sandra
votes
We have textured ceilings and it works perfectly. I wouldn't think it would be a problem at all.
Apr 1, 2014 by Mariana Yunetz
votes
It's not scientifically accurate. I did not get the constellations add on disk, but the one that comes with it is just a bunch of stars...no constellations.
Nov 27, 2013 by Rachel Zablocki
votes
I'm not so sure. I think the 10-watt led is the new version improved by Miller Engineering. And this may be the old version.
Oct 21, 2014 by Huo Chen
votes
not really. and ours broke a few months after we bought it.
Jul 5, 2014 by M. Brennan
votes
No, it doesn't. This product comes with 2 disks. One is a generic pattern that resembles a splay of stars and the other is 3 planets. There are no actual constellations shown or other groupings or phenomena. I believe you can purchase disks that will work in this showing constellations and such, but they're not included.
Jun 23, 2014 by enginerd
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers