Wipeout 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Winter Wipeout: Deck The Balls Contestants face the Nutcracker Sweet, Santa's Workshop and Jingle Balls.
2. Winter Wipeout: A Sight for Sore Ice Contestants face obstacles that include Snow Shovel Trouble.
3. Winter Wipeout: Ice, Ice Baby Contestants face obstacles such as the Snowboard Half Pipe!
4. Winter Wipeout: Family Tree 24 contestants compete in a brand new set of winter-themed obstacles!
5. Winter Wipeout: Shoulda SAW That Coming After tackling the Buzz Saw, contestants go on to face Big Balls!
6. Winter Wipeout: Valentine's Day Couples In honor of Valentine's Day, couples tackle special obstacles.
7. Winter Wipeout: That Snow Way to Fall Down Contestants encounter Garry the Eskimo as they tackle the Arctic Circle.
8. Winter Wipeout: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yeti Contestants tackle obstacles while they are terrorized by yetis.
9. Hotties vs. Nerds 2.0 Twelve nerdy guys compete against 12 beautiful women.
10. Wipeout Salutes the Armed Forces Military men and women take on the Wipeout obstacles.
11. Boss & Employee 2012 Employees and their bosses team up to face obstacles.
12. It's the John Henson Show Contestants face obstacles including Henson Headshots and the Spin Psycho.
13. Udderly Ridiculous Contestants face obstacles including Udderly Ridiculous, and Swept Away.
14. Gorillas in our Midst Competitors face Monkey Business and Gold Rush Petrified Forest.
15. Blind Date 2012, Part 1 Single men and women form teams of two and tackle obstacles.
16. Blind Date 2012, Part 2 Single men and women form teams of two and tackle obstacles.
17. Batter Up Contestants face obstacles Batter Up, Panic Hammocks and the Spin Psycho.
18. Hillbilly Wipeout Twenty-four quirky contestants tackle obstacles that include the Bar Crawl.
19. Winners and Losers Former champions team with less-successful former contestants.
20. Uncle Stevie's Squid Pit and BBQ Contestants face obstacles including Boat Bouys and Panic Hammocks.
21. Family Matters Contestants face obstacles including Aunt Patty Cake and the Lumberjerks.
23. Snakes on the Plains Contestants face obstacles including Surf's Up and Wipeout Subway Car!
24. Showdown at the Wipeout Saloon A gunslinger takes aim at contestants as they run through the Qualifer.
25. Back to School: Students' Revenge An audience of students watches as teachers compete for the prize.
There are some crazy people who would do anything, including an obstacle course in the middle of winter. Which is the entire point of Winter Wipeout. Read morePublished 17 months ago by E sg
I really like it mostly because of the dark artist. Is really funny cause they always have a bad fish in the replays.Published 19 months ago by Jonathan Betten
Great show for a good laugh. We watch it as a family. The off color humor goes over the kids heads, but we love it! The nicknames from the hosts are the best. :)Published 19 months ago by Momof3
This show is entertaining but where is the girl from last season I liked her a lot better then the one they have now. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Koolbunny