5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Feltenstein reveals the secrets of the art of living, August 19, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Uncommon Wisdom: Achieve a Joyful Life and Your Financial Dreams (Hardcover)
Tom Feltenstein is a remarkable man with an unusual ability to stand outside the ordinary paradigm and offer his readers a new way of seeing. In Uncommon Wisdom, Tom presents an uncommonly rich mix of mind-opening quotations and penetrating insights. Drawing from the teachings of many traditions, he reveals the secrets of the art of living.
DINABANDHU, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OMEGA INSTITUTE FOR HOLISTIC STUDIES

5.0 out of 5 stars This really is a must read for every business owner!, September 29, 1999
I got alot from this book. It is a joy to read. Tom has really nailed it on this one. It will be shared with my entire family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Book filled with great knowledge, September 29, 2001
I got this book for myself, but found myself sharing this with my teenage daughter and thought that the messages were truly inspiring for both of us.
One section that I especially liked and shared with my teenager repeatedly was about self love. I have not read many books on this subject but found it was written very well and that you have to love yourself in order to love and help others that you will be helping in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my children can't put this book down!, August 19, 1999
By A Customer
I had no intention of purchasing a "self-help" book, and I actually got far more than I bargained for when I bought my copy of Uncommon Wisdom. Just thumbing through the pages at the bookstore and reading Mr. Feltenstein's soul-enriching nuggets started me on the process of rethinking my goals and my priorities. Being a successful businesswoman and a single parent of two teenaged children, finding the right balance to fully enjoy all the riches of my life has been a true challenge. Thank goodness for Tom Feltenstein -- he's provided me with an indelible blueprint toward achieving true tranquility in my life. Ever since I read some of the profoundly wise quotes to my children, I can't keep them away from my copy of the book. In fact, it's on my "to do" list to go out and buy another one. Then again, maybe I'll relax first and enjoy a few special moments with my kids and buy Uncommon Wisdom tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner by Tom Feltenstein!, August 20, 1999
By A Customer
Feltenstein was born to share his very human experiences, through literature! I treasure every paragraph. My frustration is wanting to re-read the last while bursting to drink in the next!
TY BOYD TY BOYD ENTERPRISES, INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superlative -- a true road map toward achieving balance, August 19, 1999
By A Customer
Uncommon Wisdom is a fun, refreshing, and imaginative look at common sense and entertaining stress reduction techniques. Extremely readble, thought provoking and inspiring.

Uncommon Wisdom: Achieve a Joyful Life and Your Financial Dreams
Uncommon Wisdom: Achieve a Joyful Life and Your Financial Dreams by Tom Feltenstein (Hardcover - March 23, 1999)
Used & New from: $0.01