5.0 out of 5 stars CAP
USED IT FOR HUNTING ALL SEASON AND IS A GOOD ORANGE COLOR, WELL MADE, CAME FAST AND A GOOD PRICE. GO FOR IT
Published 8 months ago by ARISTOTLE ALAFOUZOS

3.0 out of 5 stars but will make a great gift for the nephew
The item I received was not what is pictured, the hat I received was a fitted cap with the standard Under Armour logo. True the sent hat is more money, but no use if it doesn't fit. I was sent a M/L way to small for my head even if I shave my head. It's to late to get a replacement due to me leaving in a couple days, but will make a great gift for the nephew.
As for...
Published 2 months ago by William Mitchell Jr

3.0 out of 5 stars but will make a great gift for the nephew, August 16, 2014
As for quality on the fitted cap, it's great and will last, just to bad for me. I will pick up something on my trip north.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low crown!, May 16, 2014
Good, breathable material however the crown on the hat is very low. Did not fit me we'll so I ended up giving it to me brother in law. It is a good well made hat but if you need a high crown hat like I do this is not the hat for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars CAP, February 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid cap!, February 13, 2014
Great cap. Well made. Comfortable. I use it for training at the gym in the off season. Could also use it in your ground blind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 16, 2014
Fast shipper, great quality. Product as described. Under Armour Men's Antler logo adjustable cap one size fits all Blaze orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Hat, January 5, 2014
Fantastic hat, probably the most comfortable hat I've worn, ordered it late in the hunting season, only got to wear it a couple times--but was great when I did. Biggest thing I noticed it doesn't hurt your head overtime like most hats do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 23, 2013
Michael (New England) - See all my reviews
Bought two of these for myself and my GF for hiking through the New England woods during hunting season. They are the high, Under Armour quality that I expected and are very comfortable. Exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for rifle hunting, December 6, 2013
T. Redmond "redbone" (mount pleasant, mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Antler Logo Adjustable Cap (Misc.)
Very nice hat.. Fits great, Blaze orange for rifle hunting. My wife even likes how I look in it. Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, November 16, 2013
Kera Harris (Sharon, SC United States) - See all my reviews
A Birthday gift for my husband. Hat are so what hard to find for him, and this one fit just perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are wrong, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Antler Logo Adjustable Cap (Misc.)
Pictures show the hat having a plastic adjustable strap but its actually a Velcro strap. I can't stand the Velcro straps. They wear out way too easy