I ordered three Under Armour shirts at the same time; Two were listed as "Little Boys" size 7, and this Under Armour Big Boys shirt in size 'large.' I was really nervous about whether large would fit, but I used reviews as my guide and it was perfect. All 3 shirts look the exact same size on my son and fit him perfectly.
Since there seems to be a lot of...
Published 4 months ago by Melissa

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt but there's no size chart
We couldn't find a size chart for this product, so we guessed that a "youth medium" would fit a 12-year-old. We were wrong. It fits my 5-year-old daughter, though.
Published 17 months ago by dsg

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt but there's no size chart, August 2, 2013
dsg (Vienna, VA United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing chart on website was wrong, June 29, 2013
Chris Weaver (JACKSON, TN, US) - See all my reviews
My son loved the shirt but the sizing chart on the website had Ysmall, Ymed YXL and Large. I ordered the large since it didnt have the youth with it. It came in as a youth large, way too small. I paid to have it shipped back so i could order the right size.

3.0 out of 5 stars My 8yr old loves it., January 5, 2014
He got for Christmas. It's a beautiful vibrant color. The shirt feels great. I could tell its a good quality product.
Our only problem is that it ran a bit too snug, perhaps order one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size large fits my 7-year-old first-grader perfectly. Size 'large' appears to be size 7/8., August 26, 2014
Melissa (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Since there seems to be a lot of confusion about sizing in the reviews, I just wanted to pass on this information: The Under Armour Big Boys size LARGE, seems to be a size 7/8 to me. The large was a perfect fit for my 7-year-old 1st grader - not too big, not too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, May 11, 2014
I knew going in this was going to be snug, so we ordered a size up to last a bit longer... They're super long. All in all, it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great father/son purchase, August 16, 2013
I bought matching Superman Under Armour for my son and I. We wear it when running together. It gives both of us a minor mental boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 24, 2014
I was initially put off by the price of this shirt but when my son got it he put it on and won't take it off now. He absolutely loves it. It fits him good and is made of good quality materials. Can't go wrong with under armour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk even in cold water., February 15, 2014
Shrunk 1size even when washed in cold water. Bought a size large but after washing it it looked so small. Bought an xl and it held up well. Grandson very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars im 5'7'' a small 34c and the XL youth is perfect. its fun to lift in, October 6, 2014
ok so im a young woman and i bought this shirt for myself. im 5'7'' a small 34c and the XL youth is perfect. its fun to lift in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, August 1, 2013
Adrian Weaver (Seattle, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son and he loves wearing for doing his sports, especially playing football or wrestling with friends!

Under Armour Big Boys' Under Armour® Alter Ego Fitted Shirt