5.0 out of 5 stars Very long
I love these pants, but I will be taking them in about 3-4 inches on the hem. On the flipside, if you are very tall these will be great! I'm 5'10" with a 32 length.
Published 7 months ago by Zachary Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product - Watch sizing
I like these pants and own several of them. However, I'm 5'9" and 175 so I ordered a size medium just like my others. When these pants arrived, the waist, seat and legs were fine, but the length was VERY long. I actually ended up taking them to a tailor where we had to remove 2.5" of length in order for them to fit right. Otherwise the product was excellent...
Published 6 months ago by Pxstorm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very long, December 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lounging pants, December 5, 2013
For 5'10" and 158 lbs, the large are a little baggy but still work fine; medium would be too small. Not awfully wind-resistant when the temps fall to the teens, but they are very comfortable for lounging in the house at night. Quality, material and design are very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece Pants 5stars, December 3, 2013
The storm pants were exactly what I needed to go out and run when the weather says otherwise. Very warm!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trackies, February 7, 2013
These track pants are so comfortable I just ordered them in black and light grey! I am 6ft 3 and bought XXL and fits great

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. I use these to lounge around the house!, November 27, 2013
A little long with the sizing. I'm 5'9'' and bought the mediums. They are fine but I tend to step on them a bit with my heels. I don't run in these as I have other gear for outdoor. My only issue has to do with the static generated. I can actually see sparks fly in the dark when taking these off when retiring for the night. Not a big deal and somewhat amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, June 2, 2013
Right now i am in Afghanistan. My gym is full of dirt and old equipment. My Under Armour Fleece storm pants hold strong and are perfect in this environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little long, January 11, 2014
The pants fit great. I got them in a size medium and were a little long for someone that is 5'10. This was what was to be expected, however from the previous reviews and is not a huge issue. The pants are extremely comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, March 30, 2013
Very comfortable pants, fit great, and they are water resistant. Expect nothing less from Under Armour. Can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, water repellent, and comfy !!, March 21, 2013
These pants are great. I highly recommend them. The only issue I can say I deal with is I show some plumbers crack when I bend over. I have to keep pulling them up in the back. I still love em though. They are super warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect winter pants, March 15, 2014
these pants are perfect in the winter, they block wind as well as insulating from the cold temperature. No matter if i am walking the dog, or jogging, they provide a comfortable temperature, as well as being VERY water resistant. the only drawback is that they are only a COLD weather pant, as they are wayy too warm to wear once the spring begins to raise the temp.

Under Armour Men's Armour® Fleece Storm Pants