Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 27, 2014
Pretty nice! Ordered a size 5 for my son and he loves them. He's got a tiny waist but long legs so these elastic waist pants are great, I can roll the waist easily too for now until he gets a little bigger.
on May 23, 2014
Under Armour Boys 2-7 Stripe Pant, Black, 4
Size 4 will fit boy up to 5
Good quality
High price
on May 2, 2014
These pants are cute. They fit well and match perfectly with the Under Armour shirt I ordered. I will definitely be buying again in larger sizes.
on April 17, 2014
I got these for a great price and I am very happy with them for my 3.5 year old. These wash and wear great and my son says they are comfortable. He tends to go for these everytime they are clean. I wish I would have bought them in more sizes when they were marked down.
on March 24, 2014
I bought these pants for son to wear around the house and baseball practice. They fit well and he loves them!
on March 12, 2014
These are high quality which is expected from Under Armour and they do not disappoint. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but are worth the extra money.
on February 27, 2014
My son loves these little pants. So far they are holding up well to a 4 year old. Catch them on sale, really can't go wrong.
on February 25, 2014
The pants fit great and are of good quality. They wash well even after being worn by the rough and tumble boy!
on January 17, 2014
He wears them all the time. So comfy and warm. I bought 3 pair because I knew he'd need them!!
on January 14, 2014
I rating this pants because I like Under Armour brand. I like the colors and the tissus too thank you for your help.