Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Camden Backpack
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 29, 2014
Just got back from Japan and used this backpack. It looked small but I was surprised at how many items i could pack into it. It was comfortable to carry and protected my 8" tablet. U could actually fit a 15" laptop with no problems. I liked the handy side web pockets perfect for a water bottle. It fits in the upper compartment of the air plane with room to spare.
on September 3, 2014
This backpack is large enough to fit 2 binders, 2 textbooks, a lunch box and gym clothes. High school aged boy loves it! The extra zipper pockets in front are perfect for school ID and keys. It is comfortable to carry and seems well-made.
on April 25, 2014
We couldn't even order direct from Under Armour. My son loves it and cannot wait to use it this fall in college.
on November 20, 2013
So orange! Now I can always spot my kid among all of the other kids wearing black back packs. It's one of the bigger back packs we've used. The zippers are high quality, never coming off track. The material is water resistant and slick. It looks as clean as the day we bought it, and this back pack sits on the floor of the school bus. The shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable. It's got two huge compartments and a small one in front for quick access. I think this might be the back pack that actually lasts through the school year and into next year.
on March 5, 2016
This backpack almost got me through college. It is very trim and a huge improvement from the element backpack I had before. I got so many complements on the vibrant color. This backpack was als extremely sturdy. I could jam it full of books withour worrying the straps would break. My 17 inch computer fit in there without a problem and the sleeve protected it from scratches. The other large zipper compartment has two pockets sewn into the wall that were perfect for my calculator and computer charger. Long story short - I loved all the pockets, sleeves, and compartments this thing had.

Unfortunately, one of the water bottle sleeves snagged on a fork and began to tear. A week later, the zipper to the smaller pocket broke. I was very sad, especially since I had the backpack for just over a year. I email UA customer service and they sent me a Camden II at no cost. The Camden II is essentially the same thing, except I couldn't get the vibrant green. I still love the backpack and my Camden II is holding up great!
on January 29, 2015
Yikes guys - this is a fantastic lightweight backpack, but it's super too bright! flourescent bright (how do you spell that? lol) I had to return it - too bright -- but if you want your kid easily visible in a crowd or plan on traveling a lot and want to be easily spotted by friends/family members - then this is definitely for you. :)
on June 3, 2014
My son's previous Under Armour backpack lasted through 4 years of school, which is why I purchased another one. What a disappointment. The zipper on this one broke off within weeks. This is not the quality I've come to expect from UA products. I pay a bit more for the Under Armour brand thinking I will get what I pay for, well not this time! A backpack that doesn't last through 1 semester of high school is junk, this one didn't even last a few weeks. So sorry I wasted my $50 on this bag; hopefully you won't do the same.
on March 12, 2014
Awesome backpack and got it very quickley. It is very strong and sturdy. The best I have seen yet to date.
on January 7, 2014
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. Under armor has good quality stuff but you certainly pay for it.
on October 7, 2013
Bought this primarily for vacation use. So far we've used it once for a long weekend vacation on Block Island, RI and it really performed well. Held everything we wanted to pack in it. Went to the beach several times. We rented a moped and it fit perfectly inside the milk-crate storage container on the back of the moped even when full of stuff. We both were able to wear it comfortably (me 6'0", she 5'2") It's very adjustable for comfort. It seems very well made and durable with quality construction. The multiple compartments give you a lot of options. Overall we're very pleased with it and would highly recommend it.

See 1 answered question