5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Long-Sleeve T-shirt!
Published on September 21, 2011 by Hotswimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all.
Like another user, I was left wondering if this was a knock off as well. The shirts I received were paper thin, and the white one was even completely see through! I am not super picky about clothes, but I sent these back immediately and I'm awaiting a refund. It sounds like this one is definitely hit or miss, as others seem to love the quality. Buy at your own risk!
Published 4 months ago by Jacob Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Long-Sleeve T-shirt!, September 21, 2011
Everything that's true about the short-sleeve version of this t-shirt is true in spades of the long-sleeve one as well. I own 3 of the short-sleeve, and just ordered my 3rd one with long sleeves. These t-shirts are SO soft and comfortable, and they fit and look great. I love that the fabric is so stretchy, and absolutely doesn't constrain your ability to MOVE! Typical high quality UA materials and construction. The long-sleeve T is perfect for those cooler mornings and evenings, when you want something for your arms, but don't want the bulk and warmth of a sweatshirt. Great for the gym, the trail, or just for casual wear over your favorite jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and quality, January 7, 2012
I have a couple of these that I work out in. They are comfortable and Do not hinder your motion in anyway. They claim to wick away moisture, which they do, just not as much as other Under Armour products. I guess you are still dealing with cotton so it will absorb moisture to some degree A+ on comfort and appearance, they fit just right. Flattering your arms and relaxed around your waist. Overall, a good purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all., September 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shirt, January 22, 2014
Don Porter (Eastland, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Charged Cotton is a good compromise between regular cotton and synthetics. Slightly heavier weight (warmer) than synthetics but dries faster than plain cotton t-shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shirt, November 24, 2014
Overall, I like the shirt. There is one thing that I wish were different. The cuff at the end of the sleeve is a little bit too large which causes the shirt to slide over your wrist. It's really more of an annoyance than anything. Perhaps after a few washes it will shrink and eliminate this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, May 11, 2014
i got this for my step dad it fits like it supposed to he wears it to work and when he just running around

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., February 27, 2014
Marie (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Bought these as presents for husband and father. They both love these shirts for their comfort and long wear. Look great wash after wash!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Shirts!, January 13, 2014
Under Armour Charged Cotton is the most comfortable dry-fit shirt on the market. I love the love sleeves and they are the perfect length for my husband. Only problem is I wish I could find more in his size, someone tell UA to bring these back!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, January 13, 2014
Its a very comfortable shirt that fits fantastic. I like the stretch cotton, very comfortable shirt. The moisture wicking material works amazingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday wear or exercise, EXTREMELY comfortable, January 9, 2014
This shirt is absolutely amazing for everyday use or for exercising. It is outrageously comfortable and has a very nice build quality. I have had mine for a while now and I have had no problems with loose stitching or random fibers coming loose. It wicks moisture away just like any other Under Armour shirt and it does not retain odors either. If I could make every shirt in my wardrobe one of these, I would. Great product.