5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I purchased these for my 5 day hike through the backcountry of glacier national forest. On the 2nd day of our hike temperatures dropped to highs in the 50s and lows in the 30s. Additionally a severe storm dropped into our valley and rained for 30 hours straight with wind gusts up to 50mphs and hail.

The following morning I put the leggings on under my wet...
Published on July 5, 2012 by bbessette

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but fit is inaccurate
The leggings are a nice material and have a strong stretch, but the fit guide is inaccurate. The small (men) is tiny, I could barely get it over my foot let alone around my thighs. Size this up one size compared to your normal fit expectations.
Published 19 months ago by David B. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 5, 2012

The following morning I put the leggings on under my wet clothes and it made the experience so much better. Although my top layer was still considerable wet, the leggings kept me warm and provided me with a barrier from the wet clothes that I was wearing.

Another characteristic that i was thoroughly impressed by was how well they were made. On day, for a couple of hours, I was climbing the sides of some boulders and other rock formations with just my leggings on. Later on I checked to see if there were any scrapes, holes or blemishes on them and to my surprise there was not.

I would highly recommend these to any one that anticipates on being active in extreme weather conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality and perform well, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA EVO ColdGear® Compression Leggings (Misc.)
I wear these while running and cycling. I live in Seattle and have not tested it in temperatures lower than 30 degrees F. It has kept me comfortably warm down to those temperatures while running. It begins to get cold below 40 degrees while cycling, but not so much that I've had to put on anything over them. They've also kept me warm in the cooler temperatures when it is raining, although I have put some rain pants over them when it was raining in the 30s. The fabric feels very nice next to the skin and they work well at wicking sweat (I tend to sweat a lot). The compression fit is very comfortable.
The material is also very durable. I crashed riding my bike over ice. I skinned up my right knee, but the material over my knee didn't even pill.
On the downside, while cycling, and occasionally while running, I wish that that there were not a single seam running straight through the crotch. I also wish the rise were a little lower; they come up to the natural waist (just above the hip bones and navel) and I sometimes find them folding when I bend or when I'm seated on my bike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but fit is inaccurate, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was expected., May 29, 2013
My husband weighs 200lbs and is 6'0ft. He is also pretty muscular. I ordered a large for him for when he mountain bikes. He tried them on and as expected they are very snug. But he likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, January 6, 2014
These UA ColdGear leggings were exactly what I was looking for! My job consists of me working outside for most of the day, but also inside on occasion. So I needed something to keep me extremely warm outside, but not break a sweat inside. These leggings are the perfect tool for the job and have quickly became a vital article of clothing that has changed my life! I thought I was just going to use them for work, but I've noticed myself wearing them on a daily basis almost since they are perfect for any situation.

Under Armour provides a quality product as they always do. The material feels amazing, breathable and warm, and even smell resistant. It fits tight and exactly as it should. I am right around 6ft. and 140lbs and went with a large which was the perfect fit. I wouldn't change anything about this product and I recommend it for anyone who dislikes cold weather!

3.0 out of 5 stars No foot stretch, July 30, 2013
The product was great once getting them on. The only problem with these was putting them on and taking them off. The bottoms have no stretch so you have to squeeze your feet in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, November 25, 2011
This product is very good quality and is also comfortable when I am playing/training soccer. Just you should know that washing is in cold water under 30C.

1.0 out of 5 stars No stretch in the ankle, December 1, 2013
Designed for guys with little baby feet. Expect a struggle to get over the heel when putting on/taking off. You could go up a size but that would make the rest of the product not fit right. UA is a multibillion dollar company. They should be able to design a better product than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, July 8, 2013
Very good product to run in the winter. The compression feature of the product helps reducing leg pains after running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so Cold Now!!!, December 20, 2013
I own a pair of UA Cold Gear Compression leggings, so I thought I would order another pair, considering how cold it has been this winter in the Pacific Northwest. This product came a lot sooner than what was shown on the email. Original arrival date after Jan 1, 2014, came six days after ordering. Excellent job. These are just as comfortable as my other pair. Not as thick as my older pair, but just as warm, and we've had some very cold weather. I am able to wear these under my work jeans and be very warm, so I'm not having to wear so many layers. Under Armour Cold Gear and normal jeans and long sleeve shirts, I love them.

Under Armour Men's UA EVO ColdGear® Compression Leggings