Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 6, 2011
The Under Armour Core sunglasses are the absolute best glasses I've ever worn. I own sunglasses by Oakley, Native, Ray Ban, you name it I have it, but never before have I worn a pair of glasses like these. The nose-piece and arms are adjustable, so these can fit any and every person. These features make these seem like custom made sunglasses. It's unlike anything else on the market. Also, the material these lenses and frames are made of is of the highest quality. These simply cannot be beat. Definitely buy them.
on July 18, 2013
After debating between Oakley and Under Armour, I chose the Under Armour and glad I did. I could not find a pair of Oakley glasses that wrapped around my eyes the way the UAs do. A comfortable fit. Good optics. My only complaint: when the sun is low in the horizon, early morning or sunset, sunlight enters between the slit of the lens and the frame. Can be distracting for a golfer. Otherwise these are quality sunglasses and half the cost of Oakleys.
on June 13, 2013
Ordered these glasses and they are great. Saved about $60 by ordering through Amazon versus UA online store.
Good fit, clear. block reflected light from the ground/track/field really well,which is exactly what I was looking for. Cap gripper holds them securely on your cap when you do not need them for your eyes.

I recommend these to anyone.
on July 25, 2014
Great sunglasses. I have owned the UA Switch glasses with the green lenses for about two two years and really liked them. No complaints about the glasses at all. However, they are heavily advertised as being able to switch lenses, which I'm sure you can, if you can find any. I didn't really want these glasses, I wanted to just get polarized lenses for my existing pair. I've had the other pair for two years and UA has had them listed as "OUT OF STOCK" the entire time. After many hours of searching the web I did find some, but they were in a "lens pack" with another pair that I didn't want. There is also not a large selection of lenses and colors to choose from. I actally prefer brown polarized. To sum up, I really like both pairs and would highly recommend them. Just don't think that you can get the other lenses thet you want.
on May 4, 2015
Have become my everyday go-to. Really comfortable around my ears and nose, which is unusual for me to find. The polarized and anti-glare/fog work great. I wear these in snowy, windy, really bright, not-so-bright, all conditions. Never drive without them, in the car, or on the golf course (bad pun intended). Even going inside for a minute I don't need to take them off because they're not too dark. Flexible frame, but I wouldn't over do it. Light weight, but seem durable like they could take a fall or maybe sat on accidentally. Wipes clean easily with a cloth. Go buy yourself a nice hard shell case like I did and I plan on having these a long time. I've had Oakley customs before and I thought they smudged awful. These are 60% less expensive and frankly a better product.
on August 20, 2015
Just bought my second pair, best glasses I've ever owned. The only ones that when you wear them, you forget you have them one. Perfect fit and 360 degree shade for the eyes. Gripper top fits perfect on ball caps and will not slide off, even when running.
on July 6, 2015
I am really liking these sunglasses after a few weeks of owning them. I've had Oakley's and Maui Jim in the past and these are every bit as good if not better. I bought them after reading other positive reviews and now I'm adding another 5 star review to the collection.
on July 17, 2013
These glasses are the best glasses out there. the grips on the glasses grip the head and when you put them on your hat you could do jumping jacks and they would not move. They are better then Oakleys and cost 3 times less then Oakleys. These glasses feel strong and well built you would not feel like if you were to hold them they would break easily. In all they feel great, look great, the lens are amazing, Under Armour never disappoints!!!
on March 20, 2016
I purchased these to use for sporting activities. I have found that the lens scratch very easily. Not a good thing for carrying in sports bags. Also, after using several recommended methods of fixing scratches that these glasses do not respond to any of the recommendations. I am very disappointed.
on November 14, 2014
I find these very comfortable, they fit on my large face very well and stay on top of my hat when I'm not wearing them well. The one issues I do have with them is that when they are cold (perhaps sitting in your car) and your face is warm, they sit so close to your face that they immediately fog up and stay fogged until the warm up which can take some time. Other than that they are my favorite pair of sunglasses I've had in years

See 1 answered question