Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Men's Core Sunglass
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2014
They fit so nicely, and the opening at the top is very subtle yet very efficient. I used them for jogging the other day again and they never fail. They stay on, they don't bother me and most importantly they don't fog up. Plenty of airflow. Now if I could something about sweating so profusely so I wouldn't drip all over them, that would be be perfect...
on March 23, 2016
This is my first pair of Under Armor Shades I have owned. My oakley's are getting worn down and wanted to try something new and CHEAPER. I have to say I could not be more happy with these Great quality shades. They are a little tight around my head (I have a smaller sized head), but nothing that is uncomfortable. The lens are GREAT, crystal clear with almost a HD look.
Would buy these guys over and over again. Can't wait to have them out on the Softball field when games start up in the next couple of weeks.
on November 5, 2015
These glasses are the most comfortable I have ever had! The perfectly wrap around your head, so no more ear aches from straight fitted glasses! I have received many compliments on these and I just down right love them. Highly recommend.
on July 11, 2013
I've been looking for great running sunglasses for some time and finally nailed it! These are very lightweight, stay on your head perfectly, even when wet or sweaty, and have outstanding lenses. Well done Under Armour!
on March 21, 2013
I use these to umpire college baseball and I love them. Really work well at keeping light out. Better than any per glasses I have worn on the field. Field of vision is better as compared to others and comfort has been second to none for me.
on July 16, 2013
It's a little early to write a review because I haven't really used these glasses, yet, as I'm still recovering from an injury and slogging away indoors on the elliptical machine, but Amazon wants a review, so here goes:

I bought these glasses for running and maybe biking. The glasses are as shown and the vision is clear and sharp with both the lighter and darker lenses. The replaceable lenses are fast and simple to change, as advertised. The real test will come when I use them to run outdoors in the Florida heat. My previous pair of glasses bounce on my nose and start slipping when the sweat starts to pour, causing me to not use them. My eye doctor has scolded me that UV rays are worse for the eyes than the skin, so I'm giving these glasses a try. If these stay in place, they'll get a 5-star.

As far as appearance, these glasses look just as portrayed in the posting. They are sleek and sporty. The do have a fairly extreme wraparound, which is good for what they're designed to do. I had hoped that maybe they would be suitable for every day use, not just sports, but unless you're one of those guys who wears glasses on your head or hat - day and night, inside or out - as a misconceived fashion statement, these are definitely active wear only.

Update: I'm upgrading my rating of these glasses from a 4-star to 5-star. After using these glasses for a few months, I'm sold. I have some serious problems with my left eye, which forces me to wear a special contact lens and makes the eye very easily irritated by glare, especially for long periods. I've used these glasses several times for coaching my kid's little league practice and golfing in a variety of brightness/cloud conditions. They have performed excellently. I'm especially happy with the lighter tint lenses for use on those variable light, partly cloudy days. They provide plenty of protection from glare off of water, glass, etc., while providing exceptionally sharp vision.

Update v2 (10/27/14): Please note that when you take the lenses out to clean them, or if the glasses become wet from sweat, the lenses should not be put back into the frames until they're completely dry. There has been some rusting on the magnets on mine. Still, I'm happy with the glasses and their performance.
on May 12, 2013
These are great sunglasses sturdy nice they have become my favorite pair to reach for durable the vision through these are spectacular very good optics now here's the but ... they say they are adjustable but I can't figure out how and no instructions on how to adjust them or where they adjust at come with them but other wise I would recommended them to anyone they are cheaper here in a store they're 120 dollars
on December 5, 2012
I was searching for a quality gift for a business associate that was more than ordinary and something he would really like to have. That search was not easy but was answered when I found these Under Armour sunglasses. They have sharp design and quality lenses and material.
on March 17, 2013
I have been trying to find a pair of sunglasses to fit my head comfortably for a long time. These are awesome! I am a tower climber and needed something comfortable and durable and so far they have exceeded my expectations. I recommend that you buy these glasses, if the price seems to high or you are like I was " I am not going to pay 100$ for sunglasses" take a second to think, if you are buying the 20 pairs to lose them or break them. These have a warranty so why are you still reading.... just get them already...
on February 8, 2013
I've been through a good number of sunglasses in my time and these are by far the best for the price. Much cheaper than Oakleys with just as much quality. If you don't own a decent pair of sunglasses just pony up and buy these, they'll last longer and you won't regret it.